Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story 12th October 2016 Update

Executive Chef
    darn, gem floors. i wanted to put a ton of those tiles out, guess not! but the walls are good, and the coffee cart is well priced for a good design. toppings i probably will eventually pick up.

6 gems is way too much for those tables i think. and i won't get the EAT sign either for that price, too bad.

i think classic kitchen is a great crate, but since i already have the 3rd & 4th place (except pie rack) from earlier attempts, and chef's station from out-of-box sale, i'll skip it. i like the ticket & prep stations a lot, but would rather spend on holiday content for the rest of the year than get repeats in an effort to win them.

congrats mogglo! it's not a bad record, though those dishwashers would be annoying.

and anaghasaki, you're overthinking it! some people take halloween very seriously, both in the love it and think it's satanic camps, but a lot of people just see it as a fun night, put on a costume & use it as an excuse to eat candy. and the ones that love scary stuff, well, sometimes it's fun to be scared [when you live in a place where real fear isn't something you usually have to deal with].
    Last edited by twospoons; 10-12-16 at 03:48 PM.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Thanks pcabral03 for the pics and info! I've updated the 2nd post with your additions. It's nice to see we're still getting 50% off crates even WITH a gigantic sale underway Thank you Storm8!

Quote Originally Posted by mogglo View Post
    Tried the Classic Kitchen crate 10 times and got:

1 Pots and Pans
    1 Pie Rack
    1 Prep Station
    5 Dishwashers
    2 Culinary Artists

Except for the extra Dishwashers, I'm pleased with my first crate attempt.

Can anyone advise when the 50% off ends?
    Congrats on your haul! The weekly sales usually end on 11:30 PM PST on Sunday.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper
    A peaceful sunshiny speck of dust in the Caribbean
    Thank you for responding Pixiegamer.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Thanks pcabral03 for the pics and info! I've updated the 2nd post with your additions. It's nice to see we're still getting 50% off crates even WITH a gigantic sale underway Thank you Storm8!

No problem happy to upload pics!!

Overall I'm happy with this week's update (new stove,discounted crate) even though the chairs are pricey the coffee cart and other decor are reasonable.

I don't have it! Any thoughts?

Executive Chef
    don't have the update you mean? i don't know at what level it's released.

I'm level 99. Im iOS. I have deleted and reinstalled the game. Is there a known bug?

At least could someone direct me to support ? Or is there support?

Executive Chef
    On rs it's just a normal update, not a goal. Is that what you mean? Sorry if it's not.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ElsaWalker View Post
    I'm level 99. Im iOS. I have deleted and reinstalled the game. Is there a known bug?
    Quote Originally Posted by ElsaWalker View Post
    At least could someone direct me to support ? Or is there support?

Try emailing support@storm8.com for this, no known bug with this update.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast