Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Legendary - Peridot Phoenix!

Executive Chef

New Legendary - Peridot Phoenix!

Last edited by kooky panda; 10-11-16 at 02:41 PM. Reason: enlarged photo

Executive Chef
    Also, Crystal unicorn and gem habitat are on sale in the current value pack for those that need it

Fashion Designer
    It is beautiful!!!! Definitely trying for this one
    I'm guessing it is breedable?

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Executive Chef
    Uff uff is beautiful, I also breed for Wagrid. I've been using Bamboon / Unicorn to get Plantlers, Bamboon and now I breeding with Bamboon / Emerald Dragon get Plantlers. TL please give me Peridot Phoenix or Granite Golem or Wagrid, otherwise I have no wishes

Executive Chef
    Beautiful!

Rhino Keeper
    Oh my, this is an unexpected and lovely surprise. Thought it would take more than 100 attempts and lots of pandaffodil fails before getting this one. Got this one with emerald and crystal unicorn on my 14th attempt. Didn't even realise that I managed to breed it until I saw the egg on the nest. Peridot is my birthstone, I'm so chuffed to get one. The egg design is beautiful, love it. Breeding and incubation time 48 hours. Evolution time 35 hours. Best of luck everyone.

Name:  IMG_2631.jpg
Views: 358
Size:  168.4 KB
    Last edited by cardinalpsy; 10-15-16 at 03:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cardinalpsy View Post
    Oh my, this is an unexpected and lovely surprise. Thought it would take more than 100 attempts and lots of pandaffodil fails before getting this one. Got this one with emerald and crystal unicorn on my 14th attempt. Didn't even realise that I managed to breed it until I saw the egg on the nest. Peridot is my birthstone, I'm so chuffed to get one. The egg design is beautiful, love it. Breeding and incubation time 48 hours. Best of luck everyone.

That is a lovely egg, congratulations!

Executive Chef
    V
    Oh my, this is an unexpected and lovely surprise. Thought it would take more than 100 attempts and lots of pandaffodil fails before getting this one. Got this one with emerald and crystal unicorn on my 14th attempt. Didn't even realise that I managed to breed it until I saw the egg on the nest. Peridot is my birthstone, I'm so chuffed to get one. The egg design is beautiful, love it. Breeding and incubation time 48 hours. Best of luck everyone.

Awesome! Congrats!

You always manage to get the new releases with very few attempts. Congrats! Peridot is my birth stone also.

Executive Chef
    Does anyone know if this gem hybrid is permanent like the others? I really want it but know the dragon is limited so want to try for that first, just don't want to miss this one!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast