Thread: Not getting challenged items

Not getting challenged items

Elijah8888. I am playing castle story on a iPad Pro. The problem is I am not getting some of the goal material after the first time. The leaf from flowers to make the level 6 brick or log. I am also not receiving the items from the watchtowers, I have 8 of them. The items for the ghost, mummy and werewolf haven't appeared after the first one to start the goal. Help. I play this game to much not to be receiving any goal items. Check I am one of your top players. I already checked that I am using the newest version. Timed and getting nowhere help please.

Rhino Keeper
    Same here. I brought out extra cottages and jewelers to trigger the mummies, ghosts, and werewolves. Have seen exactly one mummy and that's all. I do notice that the drop rate for spellbound dew has gotten better- sometimes get some from the moon crystal too. Is there a step I have missed to get these things to appear? Also never got the new 24 hour goals after doing the first one.

Me too. I've been playing several times a day (every time buildings recharge) and only recieved 2-3 out of 100 drops in two days. I have 23 days to complete the goals. I have only spawned 1 of each monster in two days. I have several jewellers, towers, cottages, and libraries. None of them are spawning a monster. There is no possible way to complete those goals even though I am playing all day. Very frustrating!!!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    There aren't any bugs with the drop rates. They have all been checked again today. Further feedback has been passed on to to the Dev's and this was posted in thread today by SparklyOctopus. The drop rates for the spooky event are just incredibly low.

Farm Supplier
    Haven't been playing at Castle Story much. But after I updated IOS 10 on my Apple iPhone I have had 🐜 🐞 Bugs!