Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dream City: Winter Holiday Suggestion Thread 2016

Grand Emperor

Dream City: Winter Holiday Suggestion Thread 2016

Hey guys, I wanted to start a thread to give you guys a chance to post your suggestions for Winter Holiday items!! This is Dream City's first winter holiday.

Halloween is almost here, but the winter holidays are fast approaching too. What type of winter items would you like to see added to the game?

Decorations? Buildings or crafts?

This thread is for items, not for new game features or current feature changes.

Christmas tree, iceskating rink, church, gingerbread house, nativity scene,

Farm Supplier
    German style Christmas market? For which can we please be able to make gl?hwein, st?llen, lebk?chen, nativity ornaments?

Rhino Keeper
    Ooo- it would awesome to have winter versions of some civic buildings- like how in Bakery Story we have a holiday fireplace to replace the regular fireplace- the duck pond could become an ice skating rink, for example. And, we could replace ballfields with sledding hills or ice (or even street) hockey rinks, if those items are made the same size!

New businesses could be a tree farm, candlemaker, a toy store, and perhaps even a familiar money-lending business (bah humbug!). A catering business or banquet hall may be good, or could fit into a goal's story, too.

Rhino Keeper
    Something different- the story line for the event could be about donating toys, and we collect toys for the goals. But, if we spend any gems during the event, Storm 8 donates a portion in real life to Toys for Tots.

Santas toy mall for holding our businesses... say how about we have one that will hold 24 total instead of the usual 10 or 18??! 😉
    Tis the season after all!!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerdog23 View Post
    Christmas tree, iceskating rink, church, gingerbread house, nativity scene,
    Gingerbread house
    Church
    Christmas tree
    Reindeers
    and Nativity scene

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Mika012 View Post
    Santas toy mall for holding our businesses... say how about we have one that will hold 24 total instead of the usual 10 or 18??! 😉
    Tis the season after all!!
    Definitely need something to put business in

I have 3.1k stars and 5.2k population now. And I still have 120 mastered businesses in my storage. After the new expansion I get more lands to build more buildings but acturally I really can't decide which one to build because they contribute too little to my populations or stars except the landmarks. Acturally maybe we need some more efficient highrises that can contain 20 40 even 60 70 businesses or some civil buildings that provide hundreds of populations. If something like this is available, no matter how much they cost ,I'll get one even if it costs me 50k coins for one. Thanks.

New Resident
    I like your idea, Mika012! Santa's toy mall that will hold/store many businesses!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast