Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery: Winter Holiday Suggestion Thread 2016

The Honorable Panda

Bakery: Winter Holiday Suggestion Thread 2016

Hey guys, I wanted to start a thread to give you guys a chance to post your suggestions for Winter Holiday items!!

Halloween is almost here, but the winter holidays are fast approaching .

What type recipes, themes, items, etc. would you like to see added to the game?

This thread is for items, not for new game features or current feature changes.

Last edited by kooky panda; 10-10-16 at 08:50 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Wishlist for new items:
    ?Giant 4x4 candy cane Christmas tree, little candy cane decorations, candy cane street lamps, candy cane roads could be cool for flooring, so many possibilities!
    ?A Christmas kitchen theme, filled with standard kitchen items but Christmasafied!

Wish list for sale items:
    ?Gingerbread crate
    ?Maybe some old 2013 Xmas goals re released like the halloween ones where?
    ?giant sales like 2 years ago! Just a variety of some old lost decorations that need some bakeries to call their home!

Rhino Keeper
    The reindeer and the Gingerbread Crate!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    • Loretta in a festive dress please!! There was one she was wearing in an ad for an older version of Bakery Story: Christmas that would be great:
    • Quote Originally Posted by youki388
      All the characters like Aunt Loretta, Hazel, Natasha, etc all drssed in festive outfits and sitting down to a slap up Xmas dinner with mulled wine, Xmas pud/mince pies or other festive baked goods. The table will have nice Xmas d?cor and Xmas crackers on top.
      Credit to youki388 for the above. She suggested it last year and it would still be wonderful to see in the game. As a bonus, this could easily be a final goal prize and it would be fantastic.
    • Jean-Pierre building a snow-quembouche. Please please please!
    • More cocoa recipes (ex. cinnamon cocoa, peppermint cocoa, gingerbread cocoa, etc.)
    • Returning boxes and recipes
    • I've suggested it before, but: a nutcracker-type update with sugarplum recipes (ex. Sugarplum Pudding, Sugarplum Pie, Sugarplum Tart, Sugarplum Trifle- pretty much anything plum-related could work)
    • Holly bushes covered with a dusting of snow
    • A re-release of previous winter items, like the Winter Proposal, Romantic Skate, Firewood, Holiday Fireplace, and various other items (and boxes too!)
    • Kids (different skintones please) sitting down and opening presents

There's a lot more where that came from, but I'll come back to organize my thoughts a bit better
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Christmas theme or goal ideas

How about christmas lights and santa wall paper and snowflakes tiles along with different types of ham recipes and different flavors of eggnog with christmas tree and christmas lights and snowy windows along with old christmas items and recipes.... Also how about reindeer tables and chairs. One more thing how about u bring back the locked christmas and thanksgiving goals alot of us missed out on. Including old recipes.. That would greatly be appreaciated....
    Last edited by sassieyangel23; 10-24-16 at 11:11 AM. Reason: Adding ideas

-single male and female characters to place as the host behind the register.
    -gem objects that are below 20 so it's actually more attainable.
    -past goals
    -winter beverage bar object
    -food items that are holiday diverse like how chanukah has challah bread, Christmas has cookies, as well as other belief foods.
    -more variety of Christmas trees.

Executive Chef
    PLEEEEEEASE the aunt loretta in a christmassy outfit! really, any of our regulars in holiday attire. and J-P building a snow croquembouche would be amazing. pixiegamer even already gave you the pun, and we know how you love those!

and i loved my own idea last year (modesty? what's that?) of a christmas tree decorated with cookies and cooking implements. but any variety of tree is good with me.

truffle chairs would also look great in a holiday bakery, don't you think?
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Executive Chef
    I would like new recipes on regular oven and drink machine that are Christmas themed. Here's a few pics of a few as an example (Santa Macaroons, Peppermint Chocolate Cake, Sparkling Cranberry White Chocolate Cake, Peppermint Bark Cheesecake, Gingerbread Cake)

Edit----Forgot to post pictures but some recipes for drink machine I would like are Gingerbread or Pumpkin Spice Latte, Peppermint Mocha, Eggnog, or some seasonal mulled drink ⛄🎄

Please reissue the Tannenbaum Goal & Gingerbread Crate! Thank you!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	56 
Size:	133.4 KB 
ID:	33961  

Executive Chef
    People christmas shopping
    Someone selling christmas trees.
    Kids visiting santa.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast