Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Winter Holiday Suggestion Thread 2016

The Honorable Panda

Restaurant Story: Winter Holiday Suggestion Thread 2016

Hey guys, I wanted to start a thread to give you guys a chance to post your suggestions for Winter Holiday items!!

What type recipes, themes, items, etc. would you like to see added to the game?

This thread is for items, not for new game features or current feature changes.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-10-16 at 08:51 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Peppermint log, fruitcake, holiday ham, Black Forest cake, Baked Alaska, German Chocolate Cake and Standing Rib Roast

Please bring back the 12 Days of Christmas.
    Last edited by MamaFoodie; 11-15-16 at 04:15 AM.

Executive Chef
    I would like around the world Christmas Dinner food recipes on regular appliances (oven, stove, grill). It's been so long since we've had new recipes in those, and it'd be nice to do world theme.

I would like to see decorations with movement like the snow falling in the window above. Maybe a snowman's arm moving up and down to say Hi. Or flames flickering in a fireplace.

Rhino Keeper
    Thats a cool idea

Please re-release past items . There are so many players that would love to have the option to buy them whether they are a gem heavy or not. I don't speak for everyone here but I know a lot of people who feel this way . For some reason we really enjoy your past designs . As for something new , this may seem small, but I would like to see poinsettias , any kind of winter foliage ( this would also not offend anyone at holiday time )- as accents . Or anything classical I think a lot of us would enjoy , Old fashion Christmas themed items - from something as British as The Snowman, to classic American old puppet style Christmas (cartoons) that we all grew up with. Your past winter box is a huge hit because it doesn't have any items that are politically incorrect . Snow, sleighs, Clydesdales etc. Personally I am hoping and hoping and hoping for that winter snow globe thing and the Clydesdales !!!

Quote Originally Posted by biscuitsndavey View Post
    Please re-release past items . There are so many players that would love to have the option to buy them whether they are a gem heavy or not!
    I agree with this. So glad you've done that with Halloween decor. In addition, perhaps have old ovens/stoves/drink machines available also for same reason stated above.

Anything musically related to the holidays-Santa sitting on a piano, Santa and reindeer singing, snowman singing, etc.

Fashion Designer
    somesort of cabin with fireplace, all xmasy with reindeer poking head through window, cats playing with yarn or rolled up in front of fireplace, dog on mat, people/kids baking or decorating gingerbread house. or xmas disaster, cat on falling xmas tree, mat in front of fireplace catching fire and people making an "oh no" face hehehe......just not cutesy stuff!!

Executive Chef
    not as desperate as i am for it in BS, but i do love the game characters in seasonal clothing (i'm shocked you didn't give us phoebe dressed for halloween, given that she keeps talking about her costume). so: gran gran in red dress & lee in a silly sweater! we could have a potluck christmas dinner, with a new stove and each recipe is contributed by a character:

a christmas sushi from lee

and a dish from gran-gran and one from phoebe that i'm too lazy to think of right now

Nothing cutesy, babyish or juvenile.

I would be happy with new recipes for existing appliances and access to the grayed out recipes on those appliances.

Around here, restaurants are decorated with forest greens, twinkling lights, decorated Christmas trees (sometimes hung upside down to conserve space for seating), Yule logs, holly sprigs and poinsettias.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast