Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Winter Holiday Suggestion Thread 2016

Totally agree with this idea!!

Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post
    I would like around the world Christmas Dinner food recipes on regular appliances (oven, stove, grill). It's been so long since we've had new recipes in those, and it'd be nice to do world theme.
    I'd really like to see new recipes such as eggnog, ham, turkey, Fruitcake and more in the original ovens stoves and grills! As well as the drink machine. Maybe the cocoa maker could have more flavored cocoas added to it. And a cider press for fall theme or thanksgiving 💝

I agree with you! Re-release past appliances, recipes and decor..!

Hey guys! I'm new to the forums (so hopefully I'm posting this correctly) but have been playing for almost a year now.

I've been loving all the landscaping made available from the recent rereleases and would love to see that continue for the winter...snow-capped evergreens and icicle-covered branches would be awesome! Would also love to see some poinsettias and some festive vases. For wall decor, I'd like to suggest classics like festive strings of lights, garland, a mistletoe-topped door, and a group of stockings. And if we're talking about rereleases, oh please bring back the cute little reindeer! I spied those guys in someone's place just the other day and fell in love! I also agree with what a lot of people have suggested with dressing up the characters...outerwear, festive attire, holding gifts and/or traditional holiday treats.

Rhino Keeper
    Do anyone of you know what year is the 12 days of Christmas goal i hope they bring it back to us as an old goal

Rhino Keeper
    Same sentiments

Executive Chef
    A chance at all the Christmas and winter items from 2012.

Please put the gingerbread items outside of the box, would like to own the express and Santa's workshop from the holiday gift box.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Quote Originally Posted by pieandcream View Post
    somesort of cabin with fireplace, all xmasy with reindeer poking head through window, cats playing with yarn or rolled up in front of fireplace, dog on mat, people/kids baking or decorating gingerbread house. or xmas disaster, cat on falling xmas tree, mat in front of fireplace catching fire and people making an "oh no" face hehehe......just not cutesy stuff!!
    Oh I like these ideas!!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by flourpowers View Post
    Hey guys! I'm new to the forums (so hopefully I'm posting this correctly) but have been playing for almost a year now.

I've been loving all the landscaping made available from the recent rereleases and would love to see that continue for the winter...snow-capped evergreens and icicle-covered branches would be awesome! Would also love to see some poinsettias and some festive vases. For wall decor, I'd like to suggest classics like festive strings of lights, garland, a mistletoe-topped door, and a group of stockings. And if we're talking about rereleases, oh please bring back the cute little reindeer! I spied those guys in someone's place just the other day and fell in love! I also agree with what a lot of people have suggested with dressing up the characters...outerwear, festive attire, holding gifts and/or traditional holiday treats.
    Seconding this! I'd love some more landscaping
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    because alisweet numbered her wish list, i now totally want a 12 days of christmas sale with a new item every day! (plus a bunch of other items as well, cause only 12 things on sale would be sad). but it's better in the days leading up to christmas, not the actual 12 days.

i under-bought the christmas carpet tiles when that goal came out, so i hope to have another shot at those. i'd like to build up my 'elegant' christmas area this year, so anything that fits with that.
    Agreeing with this too I'd love to see those tiles back, and a 12 Days of Christmas 1-gift-per-day kind of deal would be sweet!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Executive Chef
    Can we have Christmas trees (multiples of all sizes 1x1, 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, for both coins and gems)?
    Can we have Christmas lights in a variety of colors to hang on the walls in strands so they hook together (for coins)?
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast