Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Arena Ads Not Reducing Cool Down Time

Okay WHAT the...make this 5 times now it not reducing cool down time!!!! What a waste of my 5 times to watch ads in the battle arena tournament to faster cool down. Now I am sad
    8+ years friendly DS player. I'm ⒶⓁⓌⒶⓎⓈ accepting active new neighbors, event item requests and maps. I also always reply to messages, message away or write on my wall to chat! Ⓜⓐⓡⓑⓛⓔ ⓚⓔⓨⓢ time requirements are the ⓦⓞⓡⓢⓣ!⃝

~✿❀✿~❃❁❃~✿❀✿~

Rhino Keeper
    This problem is still not resolved 3 years later. Why do we get the offer to watch a video to finish the cooling down time if it does not do so anyway?

Rhino Keeper

Arena ads won't load

Thought you'd want to know that the arena ads to speed up won't load since Saturday 1/25. I think the is an ad that has a bug in it because I hit the button from either in my realm or after a battle and it "burbs", which is less frustrating than crashing. It usually clears up in a few days so that is why I think it's an ad that hanging up your system.
    I have a Sony Xperia and I am using your app through the Google Play store.
    Again, thought you'd want to know. I work in advertising and I know how upset a client gets when their commercials don't run. I've had to schedule my share of makegoods.

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bravewarrior View Post
    Thought you'd want to know that the arena ads to speed up won't load since Saturday 1/25. I think the is an ad that has a bug in it because I hit the button from either in my realm or after a battle and it "burbs", which is less frustrating than crashing. It usually clears up in a few days so that is why I think it's an ad that hanging up your system.
    I have a Sony Xperia and I am using your app through the Google Play store.
    Again, thought you'd want to know. I work in advertising and I know how upset a client gets when their commercials don't run. I've had to schedule my share of makegoods.
    I just used this feature three times with no issues. If you are still experiencing this please submit a ticket to Support at Storm8

Link is in my signature

New Resident
    I have the same issue, uncorrected for a long time now. Its not right but in 2010 I was BEING shorted all my free gems across storm 8 "story" games . Bakery and fashion both jerked me of like20 gems i don't recall , this was a PREVIOUS account, even. They finally gave Mr my shorted gems and removed the little square i had which shows the free gems offers ALTOGETHER . NOW I JUST DON'T BOTHER . HECK DRAGON NEVER REGISTERED A LARGE
    GEM PURCHASE , RECENTLY . I ALMOST DELETED.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456