Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Arena Ads Not Reducing Cool Down Time

Farm Supplier

Angry

Come on TeamLava, for as long as this issue has been going on you would think you geniuses would have it repaired by now! Happening again! Just watched two videos and got zilch, zero, nada! The last time it happened to me, it took away my chances of winning a tournament!!! It is bad enough that this game and other team lava games have turned into nothing but money grabs! Just shows how much your players really mean to you! Been around for 4 1/2 years so it?s not like I don?t know what I?m talking about!

The Honorable Panda
    I do understand your frustration. This is only happening on some games. The team is still investigating to try to find a fix.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I do understand your frustration. This is only happening on some games. The team is still investigating to try to find a fix.
    Is this ever going to be fixed? We are completely disadvantaged in the tournaments because we lose two extra turns a day that are available by watching the videos. This has been several months and each tournament I get more disappointed that nothing is done to help us.

I have the same issue it?s so frustrating only started today for me too, on iPad and iPhone chnanging devices doesn?t fix

Same here. Watched an ad first time to reduce the timer, but it did not work. Then I clicked the "Finish" button and watched an ad again, and nothing. Did it third time and again, nothing. I feel as if the game *****ed on me. Could you please fix the issue. It really hurts, it is a disadvantage for me during events/tourneys etc.

Banned
    This is still an issue after almost a year of having this feature. Either folks are really stumped or the fix is not trying to be had. It seems to be the latter. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Banned
    Same issue yesterday,. I'd summit a ticket, but for what? Just to battle the unbeatable neo glasswing? Don't worry though, storm8 is looking into it and how to fix. Just like every problem that hasn't been solved yet.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't even get the option anymore. I used to get it all the time and now I haven't seen it in weeks. I won't be able to finish the tournament now without spending gold since I don't have this speed up option. Coincidence I'm sure.

Rhino Keeper
    Fingers crossed that you will get this feature again!
    It makes for a very unlevel playing field when only some players receive the huge advantage of videos which enable skipping the 60minute waiting time. I have had access to them only twice since they started. I really want the Aquarknight Dragon so I sure hope the videos will appear after I follow advice and force game closure. One day spent defeating Strength means I?m way behind and I have to work today. Feeling very unloved LOL

Rhino Keeper
    Hey Kookie
    Can they also investigate why some of us rarely get the video option? I have received them only twice since they started. I have forced closure etc etc but still no videos. I really really want Aquarknight but am running out of time as my champion fighters keep failing.

Thanks

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast