Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Arena Ads Not Reducing Cool Down Time

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by FieldsLikeB View Post
    On the new video thing I push the video thing watch the video it plays goes to placate I close it and it goes to finish. Finish button plays another video. Watch video and close and the video button poofs and my battle is still an hour away. How in heck am I supposed to work this feature. I really need to skip some battle waits here since the Storm 8 team thinks I don't have a life.
    (merging with current thread)

Please try force closing and restarting your game. If you still experience this issue, please

Please Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.com for assistance.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Watch ads to fight now

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    (merging with current thread)

Please try force closing and restarting your game. If you still experience this issue, please

Please Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.com for assistance.
    I have had this same problem for a while now.

This isn't an individual issue. It is an on going issue affecting all or most players. Is this another way to force players to buy gold in order to compete?

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    This is a known issue. Sorry! We currently don't have an update for this.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    I wasn't using the most recent DS version... .
    I spotted your thread and realized I was not alone. I too had many "ads" not clear the heal timers.
    Now I'll watch and try and submit a support ticket.

Any way about the response you received. I have to say that is pretty rich.
    In the past I've commented on why the game dumps new copies of the game during an upgrade and does not clean/remove the old install. Before I even realized what was going on with my old phone I had 4 or 5 versions installed. When an UPDATE occurs it should overwrite or remove the old version.
    Imagine if all apps did the same thing.

Thanks for posting.

Watch and Battle now not working

Appologies if this has been brought up previously but the option to watch an ad for the battle arena dosent appear to be working. It will play the video but wont reset the timer for the arena. Im on Android if it matters. It only appears to be the arena, every other thing that involves watching an ad seems to be working

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    I apologize for the inconvenience! This is a known issue. We've logged the bug with our development team.

Fashion Designer
    Is this bug ever going to be fixed? It's been almost one year since I started this thread and the problem has only gotten worse. More often than not the ads do NOT change the arena cool down time.

But, you all are still getting paid by the ad company for every single ad we watch, even if it doesn't pay out the promised reward, right?
    So, why should you care, amirite??

I have been having this issue for a very long time now,too. I battle in the arena, then the 1 hour cool down timer starts, I watch an entire ad so that I can battle again immediately but when the ad finishes I still can't battle, the cool down timer still shows the same time running. So I've been watching these ads for nothing. Please fix this issue or tell me what I need to do to fix it myself. Thank you

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    This is a problem they're not going to bother to deal with. They know it's a bug going on with this but they still collect the money from the advertisers, go figure.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast