Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 52

Thread: Arena Ads Not Reducing Cool Down Time

  1. #11
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2

    Watching ads no longer resets timer for Battle Arena

    I noticed that when I finish a battle and get the option to "Finish now" by watching a video, it doesn't actually reset the timer anymore. I noticed this about a week ago. I still get the option to do it but when the video finishes, I get the "Processing..." popup but the timer is still 1 hour. Is this happening for anyone else?

  2. #12
    Senior Moderator kooky panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    S8 FORUM
    Posts
    51,856
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbas View Post
    I noticed that when I finish a battle and get the option to "Finish now" by watching a video, it doesn't actually reset the timer anymore. I noticed this about a week ago. I still get the option to do it but when the video finishes, I get the "Processing..." popup but the timer is still 1 hour. Is this happening for anyone else?
    Merging with current bug thread.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

    Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

    Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

  3. #13
    Senior Moderator kooky panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    S8 FORUM
    Posts
    51,856
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbas View Post
    I noticed that when I finish a battle and get the option to "Finish now" by watching a video, it doesn't actually reset the timer anymore. I noticed this about a week ago. I still get the option to do it but when the video finishes, I get the "Processing..." popup but the timer is still 1 hour. Is this happening for anyone else?
    Please Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.com for assistance.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

    Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

    Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

  4. #14
    New Resident
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1

    Ads not working!

    It'll let me watch an entire ad and not actually speed up the battle arena! I need it to finish the tales before time runs out. I've used every last bar of gold just to get here- I need those ads to work!!!!

  5. #15
    Senior Moderator kooky panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    S8 FORUM
    Posts
    51,856
    Quote Originally Posted by cycleames View Post
    It'll let me watch an entire ad and not actually speed up the battle arena! I need it to finish the tales before time runs out. I've used every last bar of gold just to get here- I need those ads to work!!!!

    (merging with current thread)

    Please try force closing and restarting your game. If you still experience this issue, please

    Please Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.com for assistance.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

    Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

    Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Posts
    1,662
    I have the latest version of DS and the ads aren't even showing up at all now. Before that, the ads wouldn't speed up battle arena time. I filled out the form and was contacted with the same response but it's going on 3 months with this problem and nothing's been done to fix it. I'm not upset or anything, just perplexed that the videos work for some people but not for others. Kooky Panda, Elsa or Rynetory2, could one of you look into this for me? I would greatly appreciate it and thanks in advance.

  7. #17
    Senior Moderator kooky panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    S8 FORUM
    Posts
    51,856
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    I have the latest version of DS and the ads aren't even showing up at all now. Before that, the ads wouldn't speed up battle arena time. I filled out the form and was contacted with the same response but it's going on 3 months with this problem and nothing's been done to fix it. I'm not upset or anything, just perplexed that the videos work for some people but not for others. Kooky Panda, Elsa or Rynetory2, could one of you look into this for me? I would greatly appreciate it and thanks in advance.
    The video feature is subject to change. Rewards may change, you may lose the feature, or it may be added to your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

    Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

    Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

  8. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Posts
    1,662
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    The video feature is subject to change. Rewards may change, you may lose the feature, or it may be added to your game.
    Thanks for letting me know and giving me a straight answer on this Kooky. I definitely appreciate it.

  9. #19
    Senior Moderator kooky panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    S8 FORUM
    Posts
    51,856
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Thanks for letting me know and giving me a straight answer on this Kooky. I definitely appreciate it.
    Fingers crossed that you will get this feature again!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

    Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

    Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

  10. #20
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    496

    Help with Videos Please

    On the new video thing I push the video thing watch the video it plays goes to placate I close it and it goes to finish. Finish button plays another video. Watch video and close and the video button poofs and my battle is still an hour away. How in heck am I supposed to work this feature. I really need to skip some battle waits here since the Storm 8 team thinks I don't have a life.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •