Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Arena Ads Not Reducing Cool Down Time

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post
    Hey Kookie
    Can they also investigate why some of us rarely get the video option? I have received them only twice since they started. I have forced closure etc etc but still no videos. I really really want Aquarknight but am running out of time as my champion fighters keep failing.

Thanks
    This promotional feature goes out randomly. It is subject to change so you may get it, lose it, and then get it again later.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    They need to stop with "the real cost" ads. The video you're supposed to watch never loads. Waste of time.

Rhino Keeper

Battle arena videos don?t work

Please fix. Social videos not found and cant cancel without losing entry.

I watched a video so I could battle again and decided to GET the game they advertised. I then had to wait the 60 minutes before I could battle again. Beware, don't GET the game advertised or you will lose your hour.

This has also been happening to me too. I watched videos to be able to fight in the battle dome right away and the video did NOT allow me to start fighting right away.

Battle arena SLOTMANIA VIDEO not speeding up battle timer

There seems to be an issue with the ?slotmania? video when watching to speed up the battle arena, it?s not speeding the timer up at all and has been doing this for days if anyone can please help alert storm8 to address this issue that would be fantastic thanks

Battle arena ‘slotmania’ video has now been replaced with ‘cafe’ video that is also not speeding up battle arena timing and this all is having an effect on this battle tournament

Executive Chef
    There is one video that just won't play for me at all - I'm not sure if it's the cafe' one or not. It gets stuck every single time. I can only get through about 4 seconds out of 30, so I just keep refreshing until it gives me something that plays.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiesonsters View Post
    There seems to be an issue with the ?slotmania? video when watching to speed up the battle arena, it?s not speeding the timer up at all and has been doing this for days if anyone can please help alert storm8 to address this issue that would be fantastic thanks
    This is a known issue for some players. I have merged this thread with the current bug thread.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

This has been happening to me off and on for weeks now. 3 times in a row now the battle areana cooo down time has NOT been reduced and I restarted and I am using the latest IOS Ans using the latest version of the game on when will this be fixed???Abrams new iPhone 8!
    8+ years friendly DS player. I'm ⒶⓁⓌⒶⓎⓈ accepting active new neighbors, event item requests and maps. I also always reply to messages, message away or write on my wall to chat! Ⓜⓐⓡⓑⓛⓔ ⓚⓔⓨⓢ time requirements are the ⓦⓞⓡⓢⓣ!⃝

~✿❀✿~❃❁❃~✿❀✿~

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast