Thread: Eyeball Stew??

Rhino Keeper

Eyeball Stew??

I saw eyeball stew in someone's place and now can't figure out what oven it cooks on. Hoping someone can solve this mystery....please!

Quote Originally Posted by callmetired View Post
    I saw eyeball stew in someone's place and now can't figure out what oven it cooks on. Hoping someone can solve this mystery....please!
    The Eyeball Stew was a Basic Stove recipe a previous Halloween but was removed. The only way you could possibly have seen it recently is if you were visiting Fat Bear, who has a permanent (and rotten) edition of it on display (for a long time after the stew was previously removed that particular batch refused to spoil!)
    Proud owner of The Garlic Tree restaurant

Rhino Keeper
    Ah, I see...darn it!

No, it was someone else, not spoiled either. I do feel dumb for not taking note of who it was and asked them directly. Also wonder if they have an old halloween version installed and accessed that way. I have Christmas like that.

Thank you very much :-)

Executive Chef
    A previous version had deviled eggs and ghost peppers on the regular stoves. I'm certain eyeball stew was permanently removed by TL

Executive Chef
    Wasn't there a similar recipe on a lab stove that was part of a goal last halloween?

Farm Supplier
    I have eyeball stew from my Lab Stove that i'm currently making.

Executive Chef
    There are two different eyeball stews. One was on a regular oven but it got permanently removed and it was a 5 hour recipe.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ravynnNicole View Post
    I have eyeball stew from my Lab Stove that i'm currently making.
    Well, the Lab stove does have Slime Soup which has eyeballs floating in it so it'll do!
    Appreciate the input!