Thread: Dragon Showing in Evolution Even Though it's Not

Dragon Showing in Evolution Even Though it's Not

This issue has been going on for quite some time, and I can't find any way to resolve it. I got the Tanuki Dragon a while ago and I've been trying to evolve it. Only problem is that it shows that the dragon is in the evolution flower, even though it's not. I can't do anything with it. When I tap on it, it directs me to the Artic Isle and even shows the dragon in one of the habitats. In not even an Arctic dragon, so why is it there??

Here is a picture of what I'm talking about:
    https://imgur.com/gallery/Fnzcc

I've tried getting help on this thread and I was told to contact support through the game. I've tried that several times, and have yet to get a response. Can someone please actually help me?

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Looks like you received a response via support a few months ago. Please check your spam folder in case it was lost. Can you please create a new ticket and message me the ticket number?

I checked my email, including the spam folder, and couldn't find anything. I may have deleted it without realizing it. I went ahead and sent another email through the app and here is the ticket #: #[]

Thank you so much for the quick reply!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 10-07-16 at 10:14 PM. Reason: Removed ticket number for privacy reason

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Iloveasherbuns View Post
    I checked my email, including the spam folder, and couldn't find anything. I may have deleted it without realizing it. I went ahead and sent another email through the app and here is the ticket #: #[]

Thank you so much for the quick reply!
    I've sent your ticket number to Elsa. Thanks.

I have the same problem with my Swimmer Dragon, been like it for several months. I understand S8 are trying to sort it ��

Executive Chef
    I've had this problem with St. Patrick's dragon for months.

I honestly wouldn't mind, but it's taking up a spot in one of my Arctic Isle habitats, and those are very limited. You can't just buy as many as you please, like the main island. I FINALLY hatched a diamond dragon in the Arctic Isles, but I had to delete one of the other dragons to make room for her. Oh well 😐 Hopefully things get sorted out soon. Thank you to the support team for this game!

I have this same problem with a Hermes dragon. He shows as Evolving in a Magic habitat and in a Blustering Blizzard habitat. I cannot do anything with him. Penguin is the last one I need for that habitat and if I ever do get it I won't have a place to put him.

New Resident

Angry Dragon stuck on Artic Isle

I have the same problem, it's in the nest and evolution temple, if you find a solution could you let me know please