Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: New Animal: Wagrid October 7, 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    In anticipation of a Plantler, I got a 16-hour timer by breeding Rock Rhino and Pandaffodil when I am preparing for the Scorcerer's School Storybook Event. A perfect timing!
    When getting a 16-hour timer by breeding Rock Rhino and Pandaffodil, I thought I got a Wagrid. However, the egg in the nest looked very different from what's shown in Post #1. The egg's base color is yellow-orange with green-leaf like design on the top and a purple ****** in the middle. I couldn't find this egg from the egg chart.

By the description you gave you must have hatched pumpkin panda.

I thought I got it too. So disappointed when it turned out to be pumpkin panda instead. Twice

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GPRS4u View Post
    By the description you gave you must have hatched pumpkin panda.
    Quote Originally Posted by AliceWinter24 View Post
    I thought I got it too. So disappointed when it turned out to be pumpkin panda instead. Twice
    Thanks for clarification. It appears that Storm8 is in the mood of Thanksgiving, by giving out pumpkins. Pumpkin panda is also the wheel of the "spin-to-win" event. Luckily, I haven't spun it yet.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    Thanks for clarification. It appears that Storm8 is in the mood of Thanksgiving, by giving out pumpkins. Pumpkin panda is also the wheel of the "spin-to-win" event. Luckily, I haven't spun it yet.
    I spun and won it, unfortunately I already had one in storage from when I bought it using my 1.99 deal. Little did I know you only get that deal once. I'm currently on my 3rd planter fail

Rhino Keeper
    hmmmmmggggnnnnngggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrr but I love it anyway.... a fail of 45 hours breeding Emerald Dragon with rock Rhino
    for shure noooo Wagrid !!!!
    It is funny,!!!!! Everytime I try to breed a gem animal with another basic animal during the storybook adventures, I get a fail of more than 40 hours.....
    Shure I am happy about that fail, but I have tried having a cristal unicorn for years, and got one last year (I play since the beginning..)
    Now I got 3 of them.... Geeeeezzzzz.... Will I have to sped gems to hatch it for the last storybook adventure to hatch....??..
    maybe not, thou..... I have to make some brainstorming....

Think I'll buy Wagrid, this will be my first animal bought in this game...... but I want him soo bad ♥
    I am a big fan of Harry Potter...

By the way, THANK YOU FLATFOOT ♥♥♥♥♥

Executive Chef
    Congrats to those who have got it and congrats on the awesome fails. My second account just got 16 hours but I dnt know if it's this or pumpkin panda

Fashion Designer
    So disappointed to see the Pumpkin Panda egg. I already have one, and I don't like him anyway. The way he throws his head at his opponents in battle freaks me out. Now I have to get through the Frostfang breed in the storybook before I can try again.

16 hrs. with CU and Pumpkin Panda. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Got my 16h breed after about 10-15 planters! Fingers crossed as well, altho I would be happy with the Pumpkin Panda I would prefer The Awesome Wagrid... Good luck with breeding/waiting all!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast