Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chipskunk - 2016 Oct 7

Fashion Designer
    3rd spin and 5 more runes. 3 straight days of spinning runes. Day 4, I want the chipskunk, please.

Apples for my fourth spin. Three to go! (Or maybe four, if I time things just right? But probably just three.)

If there would be any award for the most unluckiest in the spin to win series, that would be me! All three spins resulting in the heart sinking tiles. I just lay them in my forest and sell them immediately! At least in this way I would be winning 40 coins For me this particular "Spin to win" series should be renamed as "Spin to Lose"

Executive Chef
    Sooooo happy and excited! Guess what! I got the yak o lantern! Happy dance! 🎼

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Sooooo happy and excited! Guess what! I got the yak o lantern! Happy dance! ��
    Me too! *dances with Silverrain* lol

Rhino Keeper
    If you like to report your spin results, recording all results in one post will be easier for readers to know your progress. You can edit your original post to update new information.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Me too! *dances with Silverrain* lol
    Thank you and congrats!

Rhino Keeper
    Have had very good luck with this Spin to Win. On consecutive spins I got Chipskunk, Yak O Lantern and Eerie Eagle. Unlike past Spin to Wins which I had very little luck.

Executive Chef
    I'm hoping for chipskunk just because it's so cute, but no luck so far

Rhino Keeper
    Spun a panda this morning... he freaks me out when he throws his head. Not sure I'll ever hatch him! Other than that just coins and tiles so far.... the Chipskunk is so cute! I want him!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast