Page 22 of 47 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/7 Update - The Spooky Trap (TIMED / OPTIONAL)

No dropped pets. unfortunately. Was checking after each one.

Rhino Keeper
    Finally spawned the werewolf today. She is soooo cute! She looks like she's trying to kiss the ruler while being slashed with the sword. Such a shame to slay her. Really really want a pet werewolf.

Have not seen a mummy but don't expect to until after I finish the Monster Mash goals. Trying to use all my energy for chopping rocks. And more rocks.
    I play for fun ❤️🏰👸🏼 CS: kiro kingdom.

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    It's one thing to make it impossible to get all of everything in events but to do it as a once in a year Halloween event with prizes that most people really want, well that's just cruel. A lot of people would spend gems to accomplish some things but to gem this event would break the bank. Yes some are rich and will spend so I guess these people are the target and tough luck for the rest.

Has something gone wrong with the game? When the event first started I was able to get a couple of ghosts from the towers and mummies from the jewelers (no werewolves from the cottages though), but for the past couple of days, I've got nothing but dire boars from these places. Even the taverns are generating dire boars along with the occasional werebeast.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    My advice will be to forget about the other 3, stop wasting energy on jewelers etc. and focus on upgrading the haunted castle and collecting horse shoes.
    I'm just chopping Dead Trees and/or collecting from Tavern/Library until I get a Werebeast.
    Then some Rock chopping until I'm down to single digit energy.

I only slay the Werebeast when there is nothing else left to do except things that often spawn Werebeast.

That way I can avoid most boars (do still get the odd one from mine collection)
    Dragon Story: Level 200, 640 Dragons with Level 15: 19, Level 10+: 361
    Castle Story: Level 50

I think I'm going to go with the one beast strategy too and see if I get lucky and maybe even get two and there are two I really want. I got lucky at the werebeast dropped on my board. Putting most of my energy on the ball but when I have a few to spare it will be all lanterns and spires for that adorable pink ghost (I'm a pink girl and have 11/100 already) then I'll try for werewolf because of cute factor too and it's also my next highest with 10/100. I feel that if I somehow pulled those numbers already with 3 days trying, as I stopped pushing hard Sunday, then with the time left there is a chance with maybe minimal to no gems being spent and I will have go forget about the poor mummy and leave him by his lonesome self. Not even sure I'll make werewolf. I just was so excited about Halloween animals. Crossing my fingers we get an update along the way that will somehow help us in a big way. Best of luck everyone. I'm back to focusing on the ball.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LonBB View Post
    What's going on?
    Still didn't get a mummy, whistfull ghost and a friendly werewolf!
    I have watch towers, juwelers and cottages and every time those are ready, I' ll collect and still there hasn't happened a thing!
    Arghhhh
    same here, no mummies

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Has something gone wrong with the game? When the event first started I was able to get a couple of ghosts from the towers and mummies from the jewelers (no werewolves from the cottages though), but for the past couple of days, I've got nothing but dire boars from these places. Even the taverns are generating dire boars along with the occasional werebeast.
    Quote Originally Posted by LonBB View Post
    What's going on?
    Still didn't get a mummy, whistfull ghost and a friendly werewolf!
    I have watch towers, juwelers and cottages and every time those are ready, I' ll collect and still there hasn't happened a thing!
    Arghhhh
    correct
    no werebeast from mines, libaries, taverns and p-taverns ( spawnrate before nearly 50% )anymore, need to chop 20 - 60 dead trees before i get a werebeast now!
    no happy at all
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

This event is impossible! 100 pelts to get something from Ivy's Cauldron...?! I have been playing for 3 days and have only seen 2 mummies and no ghosts! Do I need Level 6 to get them or something? All I get is dire boars while I try to mine rocks 5000 coins for one of those round things not happy . With this goal it's way to hard! And expensive.

[removed quote and moved post to the right thread] SW

I keep thinking once the haunted keep business is finished we'll be tripping on cute ghosts and mummies and little weregirls. I have not seen anyone post they are hitting them consistently.

I took everyone's advice and bought a ton of horses and 2 new libraries and a jeweller (in the hopes I am right about the days after the monster bash). Hang in there. I don't think this one is going to be as hard as the griffin which I couldn't complete and blew a ton on! Good luck!!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-13-16 at 05:26 PM. Reason: Removed quote