Page 17 of 47 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/7 Update - The Spooky Trap (TIMED / OPTIONAL)

I have luckily gotten two pet werebeasts. But, more often than not, all I am getting are boars. Please, please, please turn off the boars! I just pulled two boars while chopping an iron rich rock. 5 chops and two boars! I love this quest, but this is not fun right now.

Are you able to have more than one of each monster? I had captured the werebeast and the goal is gone, however when I click the couldren I still have the option for one
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    I'm seeing more boars then any other creatures.

I just chopped a dire boar from a library and got the drops from a werebeast - cursed fur and haunted vines. Still no free monsters. Be patient I think that ghosts etc. will be everywhere when you complete the Monster Mash Ball. Level 7 haunted house is giving me 16 horse shoes per drop. I was getting lots of dire boars until yesterday when I completed the quest and got the swamp. Since then I have gotten 2 or 3.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Are you able to have more than one of each monster? I had captured the werebeast and the goal is gone, however when I click the couldren I still have the option for one
    Yes you can. I have two werebeasts in my queendom right now that were drops from defeating spawned were beasts. They have a 4 hour timer and dropped rat tails and haunted vines (2 per beast for me).

Rhino Keeper
    Hi S8 - I realize it is the weekend now, but when you get back on Monday can we PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE have an answer at least as to whether or not our pleas to turn off the boars will be granted. I didn't have this many boars when I was doing the boar quests.

Angry There is a glitch in this quest!

This is a timed quest...well there is a problem. This is the Third day, and so far I've only found one Ghost. Nothing from Cottages or Jewelers. So how are we to complete this, if none of the Spooky Creatures appear? We can't brew them up in Ivy's Cauldron, without the needed items and we can't get the items, without them spawning in the game. Come on guys! This isn't right! PLEASE FIX THIS!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jen7779 View Post
    This is a timed quest...well there is a problem. This is the Third day, and so far I've only found one Ghost. Nothing from Cottages or Jewelers. So how are we to complete this, if none of the Spooky Creatures appear? We can't brew them up in Ivy's Cauldron, without the needed items and we can't get the items, without them spawning in the game. Come on guys! This isn't right! PLEASE FIX THIS!
    You do realize that this is a 26 day quest right? So we have 23 more days to find these creatures. From what I am seeing, at some point, they are all going to drop from a defeated creature most likely anyway. They also did say at the beginning that they were very very rare.

Quote Originally Posted by jen7779 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    You do realize that this is a 26 day quest right? So we have 23 more days to find these creatures...They also did say at the beginning that they were very very rare.
    Also those 4 quests that pop-up associated with these new Halloween monsters are more of a guideline as far as I can see. It's letting you know which ones you haven't found yet.

To me, the main event is in the other thread. Collect your horseshoes. Don't bother with all the extra buildings for potential spawns and walk away with prizes!

Executive Chef
    S8 ~ For the luv of all that is spooky, puhleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze turn off the DIRE
    BOARSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSS‼️