Page 10 of 47 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/7 Update - The Spooky Trap (TIMED / OPTIONAL)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    has anyone been able to spawn ghosts/ mummies from buildings?
    yes.. got a cute pink ghost from WatchTower L5.. that's all so far, but have been consentrating on upleveling the GhostCastle.

.....and a mummy from Jewelry.

.....and heaps of Dire Boars! Just wish at a crital moment like this when trying to trigger other monsters, and collecting material for upgrading Ghost Castle.. that normal critters would keep off the kingdom instead of consuming precious energy!
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 10-08-16 at 02:46 AM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Farm Supplier
    I also have a pet willybeast drop. I feel like the Willybeast one is less rare than we think, it does not show up on the screen like the other items. I only found it because I happened to look in my inventory, then came here before placing it to see and make-sure it was a pet to stay and not something else.

If you **** a monster, I would advise checking your inventory just in case. Although, the quest to tame one does disappear when you "catch" one.

I believe the ones we "catch" from drops will drop their "special event items" possibly after the event has ended and along with the animals we craft in the cauldron, allowing us to continue to make these animals outside of the event: because we still have the available source of needed parts!

Rhino Keeper
    I got this timed goal thread up, bought the 10 gem trap, chopped but like others forgot I had a monster on the board, so got no monster spawn from the trap and hence no part 2 or the rest of the goals in this chain. What do l do now? I cleared the monster on th board, another werewolf spawned from another part of some of the other goals and in ****ing it I completed the part one for this goal but there have been no more parts triggered for this goal. Done all the force closely stuff etc and have collected from 10 watch towers cottages and jewellers with nada monsters. I am worried that by not getting the other parts for this goal chain I may never get spawn from these buildings. Anyone else experienced this, while I wait for support query to be answered?

Never mind I bought another trap, chopped and all flooded into goal book. It's a roundabout way but it worked.
    Last edited by BungoCook; 10-08-16 at 01:43 AM. Reason: Sorted it

Executive Chef
    Has anyone had a werewolf, mummy or ghost drop from slaying one, like with the werebeast?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Has anyone had a werewolf, mummy or ghost drop from slaying one, like with the werebeast?
    ive gotten the werewolf and beast but i cant even find a mummy! wheres me mum

Executive Chef
    ive gotten the werewolf and beast but i cant even find a mummy! wheres me mum
    Werewolf drops from slaying one rather than crafting?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Werewolf drops from slaying one rather than crafting?
    yes it was my first werewolf to pop up and i got the pet after slaying it. pretty lucky seeing as i cant get anything to spawn now ha

Executive Chef
    yes it was my first werewolf to pop up and i got the pet after slaying it. pretty lucky seeing as i cant get anything to spawn now ha
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    I fourth this!!

These boars are energy ****ers with such rare drops. I have used hundreds of energy this afternoon (with crates and Alicorns), and still have ZERO ghosts, TWO pelts and ONE mummy wrap.
    +1, I keep getting dire boars from rocks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Ugh!!! Please turn off the dire boars!! I can't get a ghost from towers or spires just boars are spawning!!! Boars spawning collecting from mines, chopping small rock piles!!!
    S8, please, please, turn them off!!!
    Don't know which number we have reached.. but I DO AGREE!
    Our energy is limited.. we can't move ahead fighting all these Dire Boars.
    Where are all the other cute Halloween monsters gone to? Eaten by Dire Boars?
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Page 10 of 47 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast