Page 30 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/7 Update - The Spooky Trap (TIMED / OPTIONAL)

Executive Chef
    So I have finished leveling up my castle and am just focusing on horseshoes now. In between being able to check horses and the castle I have been checking my monster spawning buildings. After 2 rounds I have gotten one mummy, werewolf and ghost. So not too bad I don't think. Although if that's all I manage to get in a day or so then I don't think I will have enough in 18 days to have one!! Maybe I will get lucky and they will drop from one I defeat like a werebeast did 😜

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by danzplace View Post
    That happened to me too. Sold a conservatory and could not replace it. Strange.

I did split the difference with monsters though, one side boar and one ghost. An improvement over my dire boars and fangbeasts from last night.
    The haunted castle counts as a royal building which I think it should considering we are going to start running out of space and not be able to have the Royal points to expand if we are still expanding. BUT s8 didn't raise our cap on Royal building from 40. Argh. They fix one thing and create a whole new issue!!

There might be a chance with this monster hunt. First I got the beast free in my inventory like many others, so that is one less to worry about. Now I got lucky and managed to get a werewolf in my inventory!!! So happy because she is so cute. At the same time cottages go away and now I have just two to focus on. There is plenty of time left. My guess is others collecting regularly hopefully will get lucky and have monsters pop up in there inventory allowing their focus to narrow. Maybe by the end all but one will have and the last we can craft or else all can be caught despite it being rare. Just my opinion.

I know I'm going after the ghost now. It's 75% boar and 25% ghost, but when you collect a lot that adds up. Good luck everyone and I hope you all get the same luck and find a monster in your inventory!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Since I reached level 10 I don't get any more creatures

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    Couple of suggestions, first force close, Make sure you are allowing two spaces,werebeasts are big. Third idea, store first then place out of storage.
    I also had that problem. Storing it first and then placing it worked. I now have five werebeasties, 2 I crafted and 3 that dropped.

I am find this goal particularly difficult. As soon as this event went live I began collecting from towers, spires, cottages, jewelers, etc., to try to spawn ghosts, werewolves and mummies. As of today I have 4 mummies, 9 werewolves and 12 ghosts. Werebeasts are easy to spawn, comparatively speaking. What's especially frustrating is that I keep getting boars. Can you please turn them off? Collecting from 13 towers only to spawn boars the last 3 times I was able to collect is discouraging, and this has happened the last 2 times I collected from cottages. With 18 days left I don't see how I can collect 100 mummies, werewolves or ghosts.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by vickieonmaui View Post
    I have had mummy, werewolves and ghost but not one were beast since they stopped, been stuck on 91 cursed fur for days. Seems a bit unfair don't you think ? It's not like there is a warning in the game.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vickieonmaui View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by redlorry View Post
    I have had mummy, werewolves and ghost but not one were beast since they stopped, been stuck on 91 cursed fur for days. Seems a bit unfair don't you think ? It's not like there is a warning in the game.
    it will only be the wily Werebeasts that stops spawning after the haunted castle is level 10 (as posted by others). Mummies, werewolves and ghosts will continue as normal.

Executive Chef
    Hi TL,

Could you enable the "keep / store" function for the Spooky Trap? This feature to store is currently disabled.

Cos they could be stored like the rest of "choppable" items such as rainbow pot n any other traps. Ty ★

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    it will only be the wily Werebeasts that stops spawning after the haunted castle is level 10 (as posted by others). Mummies, werewolves and ghosts will continue as normal.
    You can spawn a were beast with dead trees, I hadn't tried until now. The buildings do stop totally. I have managed to get the last few I needed from them.
    Last edited by redlorry; 10-15-16 at 05:20 PM.