Page 27 of 47 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/7 Update - The Spooky Trap (TIMED / OPTIONAL)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirelie View Post
    Please, can anyone advise me how to get Friendly Werewolf? What is the procedure?
    Collect from cottages. You have to collect often though as they are rare

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzlecatz View Post
    Collect from cottages. You have to collect often though as they are rare
    I collect several times each day, cottages, farm house, jewelers, nothing just coins and XP

Rhino Keeper
    I wonder if we manage to get the stuff need to craft a monster.. after the event does it still drop items ?of coz not just event items because I found out werewolf has a high % of dropping rat tails.. which to a lvl22 it is pretty huge than the event parrot which drop ONLY pile of seeds till date I expected at least bread of coz it ever drop gold nugget

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	164.4 KB 
ID:	33988Yay I have a teeny little girly werewolf that has spawned in my kingdom (not the crafted one - just another 99 to go lol). I don't want to slay her as she is so sweet!
    Last edited by Milkybilly; 10-14-16 at 04:45 AM. Reason: To add photo

Am I right in thinking that once we managed to craft one of the little friendly monsters that they will drop more materials to craft more little friendly monsters?

Quote Originally Posted by Milkybilly View Post
    Am I right in thinking that once we managed to craft one of the little friendly monsters that they will drop more materials to craft more little friendly monsters?
    Yes...I've crafted 2 werebeasts so far & this event still has plenty of time to go, until November 1st.

Oops...need more coffee...lol. It just hit me what you meant. I can't remember if my werebeasts drop cursed fur or not
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Milkybilly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Yes...I've crafted 2 werebeasts so far & this event still has plenty of time to go, until November 1st.

Oops...need more coffee...lol. It just hit me what you meant. I can't remember if my werebeasts drop cursed fur or not
    Nope, no cursed fur from my wily werebeasts...
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not bothering with the stress of this event but as a side product of collecting for the monster mash ball I think I might end up with a small pack of werebeasts - that will be nice.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by EsmeW2 View Post
    I'm not bothering with the stress of this event but as a side product of collecting for the monster mash ball I think I might end up with a small pack of werebeasts - that will be nice.
    I collected enough were-beast fur to craft 3 monsters. My main source of fur was collecting from taverns, libraries and mines. However, once I upgraded my haunted castle to level 10, the werebeasts stopped spawning. So I wish I had delayed upgrading.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenCarolyn View Post
    I collected enough were-beast fur to craft 3 monsters. My main source of fur was collecting from taverns, libraries and mines. However, once I upgraded my haunted castle to level 10, the werebeasts stopped spawning. So I wish I had delayed upgrading.
    Good point! Trying to spawn werebeasts for a goal at the moment and that should get me to three, but I'd like to make it to four, so will watch out in case I'm close to level 10 of the castle.