Page 13 of 47 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/7 Update - The Spooky Trap (TIMED / OPTIONAL)

Host(ess)
    Fighting off a werebeast that I found in my Pirate's Tavern.

Executive Chef
    For those players who enjoy numbers (I'm looking at you, Solientus), all of my buildings were ready to collect from this morning. I collected from 23 cottages/watchtowers/jewelers and spawned zero (0) ghosts/mummies/werewolves. Then I collected from 18 taverns and libraries for community event and spawned 6 werebeasts.

Hopefully the drop rates will get better for the monster dance, but until and unless the rates are increased, almost everyone can get a werebeast, but the other monsters will only be found in the mythical spellbound dew land.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Has anyone had a werewolf, mummy or ghost drop from slaying one, like with the werebeast?
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyhook View Post
    I think they mean have you actually gotten the PET. Not just has one of the monsters appeared on your board to ****. If you have actually ****ed and then had DROP one of each of those PETS, that is actually really really good!
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Yes this is what I mean, a pet drop not a monster spawn.
    Sorry.. misread that question..
    NO PETS at all.. these are very, very rare. Only few players have reported to have found one, even, accidentally in their inventory. Post #107 has some info.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 10-08-16 at 01:10 PM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    For those players who enjoy numbers (I'm looking at you, Solientus), all of my buildings were ready to collect from this morning. I collected from 23 cottages/watchtowers/jewelers and spawned zero (0) ghosts/mummies/werewolves. Then I collected from 18 taverns and libraries for community event and spawned 6 werebeasts.

Hopefully the drop rates will get better for the monster dance, but until and unless the rates are increased, almost everyone can get a werebeast, but the other monsters will only be found in the mythical spellbound dew land.
    Thanks Katt I agree with you too.. I found many werebeasts from my many Taverns, heaps, one every other tap when I'm looking for glass.. but cottages have not given anything yet. Towers/Spires only 2 and Jewelry only 1.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    i can only serm to get the werebeasts to spawn but no pink ghosts or mummies hmm
    Same for me: 10 cottages, 10 spires, 5 jewelers... None for me.

I actually did get Wily Werebeast, he was in my inventory. They are lurking in your kingdom. Actually wasnt aware of this until I went threw inventory.

Executive Chef
    A strategy that might work for those with limited energy is to choose just one of the monsters, for me it would be the pink ghost, then only put out the spires and watchtowers to lure the ghost. You could focus on that for a week and when you get enough potions for the ghost, put up the watchtowers and get out the jewelers to work on a mummy. That way, you might not end the event with 30 body parts for each animal with none completed. Would also work better for those with limited space.

Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    A strategy that might work for those with limited energy is to choose just one of the monsters, for me it would be the pink ghost, then only put out the spires and watchtowers to lure the ghost. You could focus on that for a week and when you get enough potions for the ghost, put up the watchtowers and get out the jewelers to work on a mummy. That way, you might not end the event with 30 body parts for each animal with none completed. Would also work better for those with limited space.
    Definitely a great idea! Thanks!

We're east appearing but no ghost mummy or werewolf

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've collected from 6 towers and lanterns twice with no results, 3rd time I got 1 ghost. They are sooooo pretty! So is the girl little werewolf. It was incredibly difficult to defeat one of those... My brain was going nooooooooooo...