Page 26 of 47 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/7 Update - The Spooky Trap (TIMED / OPTIONAL)

Wouldn't it be great if the ghost, mummy and werewolf were rare drops from the Haunted Keep? Please let that be true!!!

Farm Supplier
    I get where you are coming from! I'm starting to feel a wee bit dislexic ... one visit to my kingdom I'm chopping trees and rocks, then later it's petting all these horse! What am I doing?
    Must stay focused, kiddos which is very difficult for me! I guess that's the challenge, for someone like me ( pretty sure if I wasn't dislexic, I will be if I continue!) lol! I'm like a crazy mad Queen when I enter! Already to hit -::: WHAT?? Lol!
    I am enjoying the events. I personally don't do the whole Halloween thingy but I am hopping I can somehow pet enough ponies to get the extra buidings as they will be very helpful!
    Oh gee, it is pony petting, right?

Farm Supplier
    The mummy, ghost, and werewolf are impossible to catch. I've yet to see one ghost or mummy. After 40 collections from cottages I managed to bump into TWO werewolves total. Yay! Now I have only 96 pelts left to collect to get a werewolf!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-13-16 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Removed off topic remarks and moved post to correct thread

Can we get a dire boar repellent craft from the rune shop. Lasts a few hours or something. I just hit the 12 towers, 10 cottages, and 2 jeweler a I had up. I got 1 werebeast and about 6 dire boars

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Well, I've been running round collecting from my spires, cottages and jewelers pleading out loud like a mad woman...Please please give me a cutie beastie to fight and when eventually getting one then pleading for one to pop out of the screen like my werebeast did. Just now feeling alone and deflated (lolol) I fought an elusive werewolf not bothering to plead, looked at the tv and when I looked back there was a pop up on the screen which confused me at first, but it said I'd got a werewolf woohoo. She's a cutie. I didn't get a pop up with the werebeast and so have kept checking inventory in hope 1 or 2 slipped in there. Now for a ghostie and mummy...pleeeeease. Yes I'm greedy. Good luck to all.

Rhino Keeper
    These tasks are improbable. One ghost so far after one week of tapping. The mummy and werewolf are close behind after A Week of effort. Such fun. Tx TL

Executive Chef
    That is great. The glimmer of hope that I have is that we have all month to try for the most elusive monsters- werewolf, mummy and ghost. Congrats

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    That is great. The glimmer of hope that I have is that we have all month to try for the most elusive monsters- werewolf, mummy and ghost. Congrats
    Thanks. I'm maxed out on royal buildings and have loads of jewelers but not many spires,so I figure if...WHEN I get mummy I'll sell some jewelers and build more spires. Anyway it's a plan and better than pleading into my tablet lol. Hope you get them allllll.

Rhino Keeper
    This is just great all I get to find is werewolves, can't find mummies or ghosts no matter how many times I collect on the jewelers or spires so frustrating when you can't get the things they want you to get..!!

Rhino Keeper
    If the spires, jewelers and cottages are supposed to spawn these cute new monsters, why am I constantly spawning dire boars?