Page 26 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: 12-day, 48 round Tournament - Dark Prime Chrono Dragon

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by Krissyo3 View Post
    Beast with glasswing was true luck!! nothing is working for me right now... not even the champs
    I did some research on what has a better chance to beat Glasswing. The top tier were Diamond, Unicorn, Helios, Valiant and Infinity. Next tier down with 20% less chance of winning were Anubis, Achillies, Astromancer, Crown Jewel, Crusader, Diamond Prism, Glimmer, Gold and Prism. Next tier was all of the champions, Angel, Black Diamond, Big Bad, Dark Angel, all Treasure dragons, all food producing dragons, Kitsune, Mercury, Naga, and Soccer.
    I really did luck out with Beast.
    I would suggest to try a dragon that would surprise you if it won. Usually those will win. Maybe use a common dragon like Firestorm, Coral or Island. Firestorm was great with champion types for me in the past. Fire worked for others. Good luck!

Executive Chef
    Yippee Glasswing < Helios L10 mm. Lost valiant..... Just two more to go and a tremendous amount waiting for the spa from previous 5 rounds
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Rhino Keeper
    I got down the dark one with guardian angel level 7.. If this helps anyone..

Farm Supplier
    Is there any hope of me beating level 31 if I don't have any dragons over level 10? Or any really special dragons?

Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    I did some research on what has a better chance to beat Glasswing. The top tier were Diamond, Unicorn, Helios, Valiant and Infinity. Next tier down with 20% less chance of winning were Anubis, Achillies, Astromancer, Crown Jewel, Crusader, Diamond Prism, Glimmer, Gold and Prism. Next tier was all of the champions, Angel, Black Diamond, Big Bad, Dark Angel, all Treasure dragons, all food producing dragons, Kitsune, Mercury, Naga, and Soccer.
    I really did luck out with Beast.
    I would suggest to try a dragon that would surprise you if it won. Usually those will win. Maybe use a common dragon like Firestorm, Coral or Island. Firestorm was great with champion types for me in the past. Fire worked for others. Good luck!
    hey thanks for the help, i tried Crusader and it didnt help, earlier i tried fairy but nothing. i will try elements that red, blue, green.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Horseladi View Post
    Is there any hope of me beating level 31 if I don't have any dragons over level 10? Or any really special dragons?
    Yes. I (and others) consistently use fire, water, air, and light. Forest, too. My fire does 90% of the battles. He is level 15 though, so I would suggest trying to get one to 15 as soon as you can. I really don't think you need all the fancy ones. A metal is good to have too, against the champs. Good luck!
    Android
    Level 167 DS

Arghh still stuck on skeletal. My diamond is hopeless. Don't know what to try anymore. 😕 too frustrating

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by 9krm View Post
    Yes. I (and others) consistently use fire, water, air, and light. Forest, too. My fire does 90% of the battles. He is level 15 though, so I would suggest trying to get one to 15 as soon as you can. I really don't think you need all the fancy ones. A metal is good to have too, against the champs. Good luck!
    Thank you. My fire, forest, and air are all level 10. For most of the battles I have been using my lvl 10 ranger dragon but I just can't seem to get it done this round.

Fashion Designer
    3 more..

I like others got stuck on a few that I dont think I should have like that Venomous and the Dark One...odds given what I had to go against them were good yet I lost MANY times on them.

When you use the same higher level dragons in repetition and magically finally win it shows you that this is an algo driven program and when they want to let you pass they will...and until then you will either find the ONE or TWO that the algo has assigned to win, or you have to wait and wait and wait.

Given this is a longer time horizon I havent been pushing anything and so the spa line isnt as bad as it might normally be.

Executive Chef
    I'm stuck again, Skeletal is giving me problems. I'm up to 5 losses on that. I've got to get lucky at some point, right?