Page 12 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: 12-day, 48 round Tournament - Dark Prime Chrono Dragon

There are so many new dragons this tournament!

Farm Supplier
    I just beat Dark One with Infinity, after loosing with diamond, Skeletal and Rainbow Sentinel.
    Good luck everyone.

Rhino Keeper
    So my Diamond 15 just beat The Dark One, it was a critical hit with the first bash, so nearly a KO! As soon as I saw his energy bar go red, I was like 'YES!!! I've got this!' Does anyone else get really excited when things like that happen!

As soon as I won I then started panicking that the game was gonna refresh so I did my usual routine. I checked my storage to see that the prizes were in there, I then went and visited stormie, panicked when it took ages to load and then breathed a sign of relief when I got my 5 coin reward! How silly to get excited about a silly battle but I know if anyone understands it's you guys! Lol!

Just glad no-one was stood there watching me........

Nightclub Owner
    Beaten Round 23 with LV15 Prime Eternal, this time around the battles are rather easy, most went down without much of a fight
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    20. Corrupt Vinecrawler 16 .. won by ★ Devill ★ bbm // red, green //

For this tourney, try to dig out Halloween-related type of drags, against opponent

Farm Supplier

Edit

*EDIT* my Metal Lvl. 15 took her out onow his second try. BOOOO one hit

I'm up to level 33 or 34 I'm not too sure but it's the Queen dragon and I have hit the wall nothing I have sent against her so far has worked any suggestions on how to beat this one
    Last edited by Star7499; 10-10-16 at 11:24 AM. Reason: Solution found

Rhino Keeper
    just like to know where to find the enemies energy bar. is it a glitch? cant find it anywhere... thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by raygill1 View Post
    So my Diamond 15 just beat The Dark One, it was a critical hit with the first bash, so nearly a KO! As soon as I saw his energy bar go red, I was like 'YES!!! I've got this!' Does anyone else get really excited when things like that happen!

As soon as I won I then started panicking that the game was gonna refresh so I did my usual routine. I checked my storage to see that the prizes were in there, I then went and visited stormie, panicked when it took ages to load and then breathed a sign of relief when I got my 5 coin reward! How silly to get excited about a silly battle but I know if anyone understands it's you guys! Lol!

Just glad no-one was stood there watching me........

I would like to know the same!! Unless for the remainder of the year they will have events that we would have to complete to get more crystals...

Anyone know what type are those new dragons with the symbol of "Dark Eye"? Were they 'corrupted' type or 'dark' type or what? Anyone can confirm about this? May I know what's the strenght and weakness of these new type dragons? I figured out that they quite weak against "White-Blue hybrids", but I am not really sure about this. Can we breed those like Corrupt Stalwart, Corrupt Vinecrawler, Corrupt Darkwing, Etc, for instance if we want to breed Corrupt Darkwing then we breed the original Darkwing with the new type dragon with 'eye symbol' such as the Dark One or something like that? Thanks in advance.

Farm Supplier
    My theory is that the Corrupt dragons are vulnerable to White. The name of the Tales "A Light in the Dark" hints at it, and the fact that the Tales requires breeding a Light dragon also hints at it. But my Ranger and Adventure dragons are also doing well against them, so maybe it's more complicated than that. Maybe White and Yellow, since the grand prize of the Tales has both White and Yellow elements.

I'm up against Corrupt Vinecrawler next. A chance to test the theory.