Page 13 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: 12-day, 48 round Tournament - Dark Prime Chrono Dragon

My observation so far gave me a conclusion that those new element dragons (dark type or dragon with 'dark eye' symbol) weak against 'White-Blue' hybrids and 'Red' colour dragons. I beat Corrupt Skull with Playful (Red), Corrupt Darkwing with Banshee (White-Blue), and Corrupt Paper Lantern with Moonglow (White-Blue). A few minutes ago, I beat Corrupt Vinecrawler with my Fire dragon (Red) with only two magic attacks, first magic attack hit him critically (around 99%). That's my observation so far and maybe other players will have another different experience.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    My girlfriend's having issues with Corrupt Stalwart. She doesn't have any diamond dragons nor any level 15 dragons yet as she's at level 32. Is there any dragons she could use? I would suggest one but she doesn't have Angel yet.

@starship412

After losing my Rainbow Sentinel 15, Diamond 15, Forgefather 15 twice each, I defeated Corrupt Stalwart with Fool 9. If she doesn't have Fool another Pink or Pink/Purple is what I would suggest.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by injoketaken View Post
    @starship412

After losing my Rainbow Sentinel 15, Diamond 15, Forgefather 15 twice each, I defeated Corrupt Stalwart with Fool 9. If she doesn't have Fool another Pink or Pink/Purple is what I would suggest.
    Thanks for the suggestion injoketaken. She does have a Fool dragon at level 9 too, lol. What combo did you use?

Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion injoketaken. She does have a Fool dragon at level 9 too, lol. What combo did you use?
    I don't remember exactly, but I usually go mbb.

There are so many new dragons this tournament!

Fashion Designer
    Please help with Deep! He's not budging! Thanks!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    Please help with Deep! He's not budging! Thanks!
    Try a white/yellow (Sunrise or Leopard), white/purple (Luck or Messenger) or Rainbow/purple (Lunar Rainbow)

Farm Supplier
    Just beat Round 20, the level 16 Corrupt Vinecrawler. Failed with level 7 Old Trinket (super rare / not breedable, white + yellow + red). Succeeded with Level 4 Sunrise (Common, white + yellow), mbm.

Fashion Designer
    Fire (13) vs Corrupt Vinecrawler (16) mM (lost with Diamond 15 and Bride of Franken 10)