Host(ess)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1350.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	121.7 KB 
ID:	34015

I did it!!

Fashion Designer
    My second account is stuck at round 18 black knight for 3 days!! I need to get to round 20 to finish the tale tomorrow. But now I am not sure whether i can pass this one.... it sucks...

Rhino Keeper
    I'm getting very frustrated with glasswing! I cannot beat it on 2 of my islands. Everything suggested has lost! Any other advice out there?

Farm Supplier
    I gave in and used Ultimate for the first time ever. Thought it was worth 30 gems for a new dragon. Last two rounds presented no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonflyRocket View Post
    Other tournaments, yet to come.
    The Dark One is coming, but he's not here yet. ��
    Thank you

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah I'm thinking about it but I have already used ultimate on Skeletal Knight on both those islands so I'm a little hesitant to do it again but I might end up doing it anyway even 60 gold isn't too bad

Quote Originally Posted by mystctattoo View Post
    I'm getting very frustrated with glasswing! I cannot beat it on 2 of my islands. Everything suggested has lost! Any other advice out there?
    have you tried old watcher? In this tourney i found that my dragons from the last tales were taking anything down.

Fashion Designer
    Finished this yesterday, Dark Prime Chrono is evolving to level 4 right now

Rhino Keeper
    Not on this one but I did try some of them on the dark one and they all lost but I suppose I could give it a try. Thanks for the tip!

Quote Originally Posted by mystctattoo View Post
    I was stuck on that one for a LONG time, and after seeing some others had success with Elements, I tried it (though my Elements Dragon is only Level 4) and it worked. I guess you've tried that one? Hope you are able to beat it soon!