Page 41 of 49 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: 12-day, 48 round Tournament - Dark Prime Chrono Dragon

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by anaghasaki View Post
    Congrats!! I can understand what it must feel like to struggle hard for one battle and then sail through 3 more at a stretch.. You get that 'feel good factor'!! 6 more to go.. Keep going.. All the best..
    Thank you! Yes the feel good factor is correct! I had been so frustrated and then blew through some rounds that i figured I would have trouble with! Today I was able to go through rounds up to sky giant but am currently stuck on him. The others I knocked out one round a piece and was so surprised because i figured I'd have trouble with Glasswing!

Rd 44: Hidden Gem 10 vs Seer 20 B
    Rd 45: Beaded 11 vs Phase 20 bbm
    Rd 46: Diamond 15 vs Glasswing 20 bBm
    Rd 47: Queen 10 vs Sky Giant 20 mB

Updated with Rd 47 now onto Rd 48!
    Last edited by lnztrekfan; 10-15-16 at 07:56 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MarijeMig View Post
    After about 40 losses against glasswing i finally beat him a minute ago with landworm 10 Mb. Good luck!
    CONGRATS!! You're almost there!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    Thank you! Yes the feel good factor is correct! I had been so frustrated and then blew through some rounds that i figured I would have trouble with! Today I was able to go through rounds up to sky giant but am currently stuck on him. The others I knocked out one round a piece and was so surprised because i figured I'd have trouble with Glasswing!

Rd 44: Hidden Gem 10 vs Seer 20 B
    Rd 45: Beaded 11 vs Phase 20 bbm
    Rd 46: Diamond 15 vs Glasswing 20 bBm

I've used Aladdin, Cursed Idol, Comic and Diamond so far on Sky Giant. I don't have any champs so does anyone have any suggestions? I'm thinking Jack after he's released from rehab!
    I took out Sky Giant with Glasswing 10, though Jack has worked for others also.
    It's not always just the dragons, try a different combo of moves also. Just to switch it up a little.

Fashion Designer
    Thank you DragonflyRocket! I will try to mix up my moves on some of the dragons I have used. I unfortunately don't have Glasswing. Wouldve loved to have that dragon. Was he a reward for a tourney or a tales event?

Update got Rd 47: with Queen 10 mB
    Last edited by lnztrekfan; 10-15-16 at 07:55 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Almost the end of day 2 battling Skeletal Knight don't know what else to throw at this! Don't want to ultimate but losing hope that this dragon will go down.

Executive Chef
    Hello Elsa and developer, like the team of TL! I found the tournament with 48 laps great, it was very hard opponents and it was fun. So I now have a question: How do I get the other stones to be able to crafted Dark One?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    Thank you DragonflyRocket! I will try to mix up my moves on some of the dragons I have used. I unfortunately don't have Glasswing. Wouldve loved to have that dragon. Was he a reward for a tourney or a tales event?

Update got Rd 47: with Queen 10 mB
    He was a reward from a recent Tales event.
    Has come in very handy (especially as only my 2nd champion). Can't wait to get him to Lvl 15.
    Last edited by DragonflyRocket; 10-16-16 at 12:35 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MarijeMig View Post
    After about 40 losses against glasswing i finally beat him a minute ago with landworm 10 Mb. Good luck!
    Well I'm closing in to your result.. still no use of Diamond 15... didn't try Landworm but maybe some next try...

Yaay!!! I'm done!

Beat the [] (Dark Prime Chromo) with Glasswing MB (level 7) I'm so thrilled I'm done with the tournament so fast... this was my first too! Feeling good )
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 10-16-16 at 02:16 AM. Reason: Removed inappropriate word

Question

Hello
    I only won 8 out of the 35 Crystals from the Tournament, how do we get the rest of them??
    Last edited by LadiGemii; 10-16-16 at 01:35 AM.