Page 27 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: 12-day, 48 round Tournament - Dark Prime Chrono Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    I'm stuck again, Skeletal is giving me problems. I'm up to 5 losses on that. I've got to get lucky at some point, right?
    Try Mythic BB.. he gave me some hell as well!!

Fashion Designer
    Glasswing is going to be the death of me!

Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    Glasswing is going to be the death of me!

HE took me WHOLE DAY!!! i just got him down with ELEMENTS bmb

Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    I did some research on what has a better chance to beat Glasswing. The top tier were Diamond, Unicorn, Helios, Valiant and Infinity. Next tier down with 20% less chance of winning were Anubis, Achillies, Astromancer, Crown Jewel, Crusader, Diamond Prism, Glimmer, Gold and Prism. Next tier was all of the champions, Angel, Black Diamond, Big Bad, Dark Angel, all Treasure dragons, all food producing dragons, Kitsune, Mercury, Naga, and Soccer.
    I really did luck out with Beast.
    I would suggest to try a dragon that would surprise you if it won. Usually those will win. Maybe use a common dragon like Firestorm, Coral or Island. Firestorm was great with champion types for me in the past. Fire worked for others. Good luck!
    Elements worked and then i lost with Sky Giant :l

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Krissyo3 View Post
    I'll try that next. My metal just went down again. I've never used a mythic for any battle, so fingers crossed!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Krissyo3 View Post
    Nope, another loss. Anyone have any other ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    Nope, another loss. Anyone have any other ideas?
    Im stuck on skeletal too. Even my diamond lost 3 times. Goodluck. I don't know what to use next. Might have to close my eyes andpick a random . 😯

I was about to give up on rd.27 Corrupt Stalwart. Fought him for three days. Eventually I got him with my lv.14 Playful B,b,b (had used Playful twice before without luck). Finally moving forward Yay!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    For Immovable I used Apprentice 14 (one bash ko)
    For The Dark One I used Stalwart 8 (one magic ko)
    For Glasswing I used Beast 13 (three bashes). Helios has been effective against this dragon but I have no Helios yet.
    For Skeletal Knight I used, strange enough, Aries 10 (three bashes). I won against this guy because of pure luck.
    For Corrupt Artifact I used Light 8 (one bash ko). For all the suggestions to use Light with this dragon it boggles me why people are wasting their time using Diamond, Infinity and Valiant.
    Nothing working for me for corrupt artifact. Tried light. No go. Getting really old.

Fashion Designer
    Glasswing is ridiculous! I literally have all my dragons listed to beat him lined up in the spa! Don't have Elements...