Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: 12-day, 48 round Tournament - Dark Prime Chrono Dragon

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Horseladi View Post
    Yes that me. I am still working on my dragons so I don't have a whole lot of cool stuff yet. I will try my lady bug and as soon as I figure out how to get to my inbox I will check that out as well. Thank you.

cool! It takes time to build up your dragons. go up to top of this page it should say welcome and your id then notifications. Click on notifications and it should give you an option to check inbox. To pm someone on here click on their user name and it will give you options. Best of luck on the battles. You're doing very well!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Horseladi View Post
    Yes thank you. I couldn't remember which level it was. I don't have any black but I have lots of green. Thank you
    You can also see what others used in this thread, start with first page - on fist 5 pages is several results which might help you choose right dragon.

Farm Supplier
    Thank you both. Jbyn4e I have looked through those but only being level 39 I don't have most of those dragons that every one is posting about. I am not even sure what they look like.

Rhino Keeper
    For level 39, let me cite lnztrekfan: You're doing very well!!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jbyn4e View Post
    For level 39, let me cite lnztrekfan: You're doing very well!!
    Thank you. I probably couldn't have done it with out the help of all the awesome people in the forum. I admit having the chapters laid out ahead of time has made it so much easier. This is the first battle tournament that I have had since I started playing, so it has been very challenging but also kinda fun.

Rhino Keeper
    And also first time 48 battle/12 days tournament, as I can remember...

Executive Chef
    My son has 4 more wins left. He started the game at level 43 and now he's up to a level 50, it's been going on that long, lol!

Really excited, it's probably going to come down to the wire but it's going good. Stuck on Phase dragon for a few hours. Once he's past that, fingers crossed. His spa line is long but he's steadily winning........

Quote Originally Posted by DragonflyRocket View Post
    Other tournaments, yet to come.
    The Dark One is coming, but he's not here yet. ��
    Thank you

Executive Chef
    HELP US! My son has been stuck on Phase for about six rounds. His Paladin has gone down twice, parakeet, winter rose, forest and more. Any suggestions for him?

Rhino Keeper
    Got through the tournament with no losses until glasswing. I am on day 3 against this one and can't beat it. No, I will not ultimate. Very very frustrating and disheartening. Not too interested in logging in much anymore, tbh.
    Android
    Level 167 DS