Page 25 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: 12-day, 48 round Tournament - Dark Prime Chrono Dragon

Okay, I have to post! I have been stuck on The Dark One for about 18 hours. Finally Old Watcher 13 to him down with 2 bashes! Yay!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    Stupid immovable, lost twice so far - Aether and Valkyrie (both with 45% chances). Grrr, two of my better fighters already at the spa. I'm going with fluorescent next, then Valkyrie, Aether, , clown, Valkyrie in that order. I'm hoping it doesn't get that far..........
    Bahahaha, I'm going to just come here and complain every time I lose a battle or two. Because guess what, each time I do, the next time I win! The plan worked and fluorescent took him down rather quickly.

Fashion Designer
    Please help with Glasswing! My diamonds are not even coming close! Any suggestions? Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Krissyo3 View Post
    Glasswing won't go down!! Diamond lost, beast, jack, mythic. i do not have infinity (i have been trying to breed him for months) i dont have Helios either or vialiant... those are the recommended dragons. Anyone used anything else and won?
    I got it with lvl 15 infinity but diamond, infinity, valiant all lost three times at least along with beast, rainbow sentinel. Keep trying it will work. Good luck!!

Rhino Keeper
    I was battling sunblaze level 34 with my glasswing 10.. 1 bash took off about 98% of it.. And then sunblaze attacked and my game got stuck for a few seconds.. When it returned to normal the sunblaze had about 85% of its energy down, my glasswing had full energy and it was my turn again (not sunblaze's turn).. I defeated it with another bash, but was sure there was a glitch and this wouldn't be counted.. Sure enough when I closed the 'success' window, it showed I can battle instead of the usual wait for an hour.. I went to battle again and I was on level 35 against the queen!!!!! Defeated her also with glasswing!!! Not sure whether this was still a glitch or not.. Will get to know in an hour.. My timer is back on the arena..

Edit: after 1 hr, I am on round 36!!
    Last edited by anaghasaki; 10-12-16 at 01:26 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Splashy81 View Post
    13 losses so far to Corrupt Stalwart. This is the kind of stuff that makes me want to delete this game. SUCH A GOLD SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry to shout, but this brings back memories of my first Stalwart battle where I LOST 34 TIMES before finally winning with a random level 3 Cotton Candy dragon.

I can already see the writing on The Dark One's wall, so to speak... this is how it will go... (The Dark One being the dragon that needs 35 tournament-won* Corrupt Crystals to obtain)...

The only way to get him will be to complete/win the next several tournaments. Let's see... we get 8 crystals for a 48-round tournament. Assuming that's 1 crystal for every 6 battles, it might take the next 7 tournaments to get up to 35 Corrupt Crystals (w/an alternating cycle of 18 & 30 round tournaments). I would bet money there will be NO wiggle room. Don't complete even just one of those tournaments? Oh well, out of luck. Did you save any gold? You can spend it now!! 100 gold per missing-crystal... BUT WAIT... we love you so much, we'll put them on sale for 50 gold per crystal! See how lucky you are? Spend your gold.

*Assuming the crystals will all come from tournaments... just imagine the joy if TL ties the crystals into tales and/or leaderboards!
    I feel for you and many of my long-term neighbors share your sentiments. I have indeed lost a number of them who have quit the game due to the less than desirable tactics and traps in the game. I guess this are the consequences when playing a freemium type game!

I was sailing along with this tournament, but am now stuck on round 46 with the level 20 Glasswing. Have been defeated 15 times so far with all sorts of different dragons. I've experienced these coded "undefeatables" before as each opponent dragon I put up deals exactly the same amount of damage for each of the 3 hits before being defeated until eventually (if I don't use Ultimate), a random dragon like a level 1 Fire deals a critical hit.

I wish you luck for the rest of the tournament. Keep trying with level 15 Champions until you get it down. I've taken all the Corrupt ones down exclusively using my Champion dragons.

Round 36, the corrupted champion fighter, I need major help. I do not have a champion, diamond, infinity, or any dragon over level 14. My Forgemaster lost, Jack lost, fire lost. My light is only level 7. Any chance it could win?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Donnasadoptables View Post
    Round 36, the corrupted champion fighter, I need major help. I do not have a champion, diamond, infinity, or any dragon over level 14. My Forgemaster lost, Jack lost, fire lost. My light is only level 7. Any chance it could win?
    Round 36 is The Dark One (not a corrupt champ) - do you mean Round 27 Corrupt Stalwart?
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    For Immovable I used Apprentice 14 (one bash ko)
    For The Dark One I used Stalwart 8 (one magic ko)
    For Glasswing I used Beast 13 (three bashes). Helios has been effective against this dragon but I have no Helios yet.
    For Skeletal Knight I used, strange enough, Aries 10 (three bashes). I won against this guy because of pure luck.
    For Corrupt Artifact I used Light 8 (one bash ko). For all the suggestions to use Light with this dragon it boggles me why people are wasting their time using Diamond, Infinity and Valiant.

Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    For Immovable I used Apprentice 14 (one bash ko)
    For The Dark One I used Stalwart 8 (one magic ko)
    For Glasswing I used Beast 13 (three bashes). Helios has been effective against this dragon but I have no Helios yet.
    For Skeletal Knight I used, strange enough, Aries 10 (three bashes). I won against this guy because of pure luck.
    For Corrupt Artifact I used Light 8 (one bash ko). For all the suggestions to use Light with this dragon it boggles me why people are wasting their time using Diamond, Infinity and Valiant.
    Beast with glasswing was true luck!! nothing is working for me right now... not even the champs