Page 24 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: 12-day, 48 round Tournament - Dark Prime Chrono Dragon

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TamandraDrake View Post
    I understand your frustration. Today is the second full day of trying to beat this guy, nothing has worked so far. I read all posts, tried every suggestion (if I had the dragon) plus some random and some even twice. Zilch. My spa line is close to 30 dragons, sigh. I am just to stubborn to use ultimate ....
    I've only used ultimate one time. I still resent the fact that I had to use it. I'm seriously on the verge of deleting this game. I got past Corrupt Stalwart (Infinity mM, third try) only to find the next dragons just as difficult (averaging 3-7 losses per dragon). I'm currently stuck on round 30, Artifact. I've won 3 battles in the last day and a half. Disgusting.

Nightclub Owner
    Finished this tournament, last battle won by LV15 Prime Eternal, overall, only the new darkness type dragons can be a little tougher, the rest went down easily
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Farm Supplier
    I need some tips on beating the dragon at level 31. Please and thank you. I don't have any dragon over level 10 and I don't have any diamonds. Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Horseladi View Post
    I need some tips on beating the dragon at level 31. Please and thank you. I don't have any dragon over level 10 and I don't have any diamonds. Thank you.
    I defeated guardian angel with my guardian angel level 7..

Farm Supplier
    I don't have one of them either. I don't have any real fancy dragons.

Glasswing won't go down!! Diamond lost, beast, jack, mythic. i do not have infinity (i have been trying to breed him for months) i dont have Helios either or vialiant... those are the recommended dragons. Anyone used anything else and won?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Splashy81 View Post
    I've only used ultimate one time. I still resent the fact that I had to use it. I'm seriously on the verge of deleting this game. I got past Corrupt Stalwart (Infinity mM, third try) only to find the next dragons just as difficult (averaging 3-7 losses per dragon). I'm currently stuck on round 30, Artifact. I've won 3 battles in the last day and a half. Disgusting.
    Landworm (10) worked on my account and my sons account. It worked the first time on mine but my son went Landworm, something else, Landworm. The second time it worked.

Whenever I get stuck this time, I repeat dragons I have already tried if they have the highest percentage of winning. That's what has been working for me. I'm not going to use gold to ultimate so I've been very persistent. On Sunday, I was stuck all day on one dragon. After that it's been better, not without losses but better.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Splashy81 View Post
    Hey please dont shoot me for saying this BUT this specific tourney is supposed to be very difficult and thought provoking to win .....I've been playing 21/2 years I'm very high level with many many dragons ..... Ok didn't have too much problem till Round 41 skeletal knight ..... It ate everything I threw at it as usual so I chose to ultimate because I want the end prize, since skeletal knight I'm struggling to win but I'm creeping there slowly without anymore ultimates ..... It's a game and our choice to play ..... If it was easy it would not be fun in crazy sort of way .... Another thing to remember is that although it's not proven by TL all our islands work differently and it's up to us to work out which dragons work best for us as individuals ...... Just my thoughts
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Krissyo3 View Post
    Glasswing won't go down!! Diamond lost, beast, jack, mythic. i do not have infinity (i have been trying to breed him for months) i dont have Helios either or vialiant... those are the recommended dragons. Anyone used anything else and won?
    All of these dragons (I'm leaving out Diamonds) have a 25% chance at level 15:

Any Champ
    Big Bad
    Blast
    Cartographer
    Demo
    Goldleaf
    Green Thumb
    Kaboom
    Northstar
    Passion
    Pyramid
    Razorback
    Soccer
    Stainglass
    Treasure
    White Gold

Best of luck to you!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Stupid immovable, lost twice so far - Aether and Valkyrie (both with 45% chances). Grrr, two of my better fighters already at the spa. I'm going with fluorescent next, then Valkyrie, Aether, , clown, Valkyrie in that order. I'm hoping it doesn't get that far..........