Page 22 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: 12-day, 48 round Tournament - Dark Prime Chrono Dragon

Fashion Designer
    This tournament is going to **** me! Any suggestions for Corrupt Artifact? I've tried Valiant, super rare champs...nothing is working! Thanks!

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    This tournament is going to **** me! Any suggestions for Corrupt Artifact? I've tried Valiant, super rare champs...nothing is working! Thanks!
    High level Light Dragon. I got the suggestion from an earlier post and it shocked me but it worked.

Nightclub Owner
    Beaten Round 38 with LV15 Prime Eternal
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    My cute little level 7 Valkyrie just took down The Dark One with a KO, one bash. That thing is a better battler than I thought! I lost my Infinity (15) an hour earlier so this was a pleasant surprise.

i just used light as suggested and it went down in 1 bash!!

Quote Originally Posted by Splashy81 View Post
    13 losses so far to Corrupt Stalwart. This is the kind of stuff that makes me want to delete this game. SUCH A GOLD SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry to shout, but this brings back memories of my first Stalwart battle where I LOST 34 TIMES before finally winning with a random level 3 Cotton Candy dragon.

I can already see the writing on The Dark One's wall, so to speak... this is how it will go... (The Dark One being the dragon that needs 35 tournament-won* Corrupt Crystals to obtain)...

The only way to get him will be to complete/win the next several tournaments. Let's see... we get 8 crystals for a 48-round tournament. Assuming that's 1 crystal for every 6 battles, it might take the next 7 tournaments to get up to 35 Corrupt Crystals (w/an alternating cycle of 18 & 30 round tournaments). I would bet money there will be NO wiggle room. Don't complete even just one of those tournaments? Oh well, out of luck. Did you save any gold? You can spend it now!! 100 gold per missing-crystal... BUT WAIT... we love you so much, we'll put them on sale for 50 gold per crystal! See how lucky you are? Spend your gold.

*Assuming the crystals will all come from tournaments... just imagine the joy if TL ties the crystals into tales and/or leaderboards!
    I understand your frustration. Today is the second full day of trying to beat this guy, nothing has worked so far. I read all posts, tried every suggestion (if I had the dragon) plus some random and some even twice. Zilch. My spa line is close to 30 dragons, sigh. I am just to stubborn to use ultimate ....

Farm Supplier
    Any tips on getting past level 31 for a low level player? I currently have no dragons above level 10. I also don't have really any fancy dragons. Thank you.

Fashion Designer
    Glasswing won't go down. I tried diamond, infinity, valiant, and beast few times each (all lvl 15). And it won't go down! Any suggestion is appreciated. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    So I've been extremely lucky up to Glasswing in Round 46. So far he has beaten Angelfire 14, Black Knight 14, Infinity 15 and Diamond 15. Any advice would be very much appreciated
    valiant 15 took him out with mb( 80% magic). hope it helps

Farm Supplier
    I'm stuck on glasswing I don't have a valiant I have thrown everything I can add it so far 13 dragons down I've used all the dragons that have been suggested please is there something else I could throw at it
    Last edited by Star7499; 10-11-16 at 09:42 PM.