Page 7 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: 12-day, 48 round Tournament - Dark Prime Chrono Dragon

Thanks!!!

Fashion Designer
    Glasswing took down the spooky red lantern as well...after Achilles failed.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    I used Fluorescent Lvl 4 bB, hope this helps. White doesn't like rainbow and Red doesn't like Blue.
    ThNks for suggestion tusker down to fluorescent L10 bm .... Lost 3 so thanks again
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Banned
    I'm at 39 venomous. Just and observation but anyone notice normal color types corrupt become just a corrupt type but corrupt champion becomes corrupt & champ. Im curious about this new type especially since there's its own category in the market and rainbow, stone and royal still do not. More breedable corrupts coming?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrod333 View Post
    I'm at 39 venomous. Just and observation but anyone notice normal color types corrupt become just a corrupt type but corrupt champion becomes corrupt & champ. Im curious about this new type especially since there's its own category in the market and rainbow, stone and royal still do not. More breedable corrupts coming?
    As for the market and the corrupts having their own section, as do the resource dragons. Why who knows maybe because we can't breed them but in saying that the Champions should have their own section.

Banned
    As for the market and the corrupts having their own section, as do the resource dragons. Why who knows maybe because we can't breed them but in saying that the Champions should have their own section.
    Yes many crammed in the star should also have their own categories. I just noticed corrupt artifact is corrupt black and green, so idk why some use corrupt and type and others just use corrupt. Very curious

Nightclub Owner
    Just beaten Round 10 with LV15 Prime Eternal

Wow, so many people have made it so far ahead already, I got very little game playing time this weekend and will have even less when I have to work Mon to Fri, ah well, I'll play when I can and see how far I get
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrod333 View Post
    Yes many crammed in the star should also have their own categories. I just noticed corrupt artifact is corrupt black and green, so idk why some use corrupt and type and others just use corrupt. Very curious
    I think the theme behind the corrupt dragons is that they keep their original parentage but have the corrupted element in front to tell the story that these dragons have been corrupted by The Dark One. I am finding that I am using Diamond hybrids to defeat them, but I may change tactics as the tournament progresses.

Banned
    I think the theme behind the corrupt dragons is that they keep their original parentage but have the corrupted element in front to tell the story that these dragons have been corrupted by The Dark One. I am finding that I am using Diamond hybrids to defeat them, but I may change tactics as the tournament progresses.
    Yeah, makes sense, although not sure why some are corrupted element in from of their own usual elements(which makes sense) and others change rarity and are only corrupt element. That's the part I'm curious about

Nightclub Owner
    Just beaten Round 11 with LV15 Valiant
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Page 7 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast