Page 40 of 49 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: 12-day, 48 round Tournament - Dark Prime Chrono Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Donnasadoptables View Post
    My winner for round 41 was a level 10 Dame of Darkness.
    Great! I did not try DoD, but I am happy it worked for you!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    So as I ran out of dragons, I have a hunch to try dreamweaver (lvl 6) and with 2 Bb it took down Glasswing (lvl 20).
    Took less than 3 days on that round. Didn't really battle every hour since I have work.
    Since Dreamweaver6 just lost with bbb, I can tell it was just pure luck Tomorrow is my 5th day on Glasswing if I am correct. Full list of loses on page 2.

28 loses to one dragon (and counting) , really TL, really???? Why can't you improve battle arena with auto-win after, let's say, 12 or 15 loses to same dragon?

P.S. I also have life - so didn't battle every hour.
    Last edited by jbyn4e; 10-15-16 at 01:53 PM.

Farm Supplier
    After loads of losses against the dark one, i finally got him with glasswing level 5 Mm. On my other account i took him down with teacup level 3. Bb. Oni level 10 does good work for me on champs. Phew, at least i know now i'll be able to finish the tales on both my accounts. If at least i get my foodstock up in time. It will be close call.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jbyn4e View Post
    Since Dreamweaver6 just lost with bbb, I can tell it was just pure luck Tomorrow is my 5th day on Glasswing if I am correct. Full list of loses on page 2.

28 loses to one dragon (and counting) , really TL, really???? Why can't you improve battle arena with auto-win after, let's say, 12 or 15 loses to same dragon?

Wow...5 days on 1 dragon, totally beat me with 3 days. You would think it would get tired and let you win by now. O_O

I really hope you get pass it soon. Keep going at it and don't give up. You still have time. Good luck mate~

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, I know, there is still lots of time, but it's annoying. (and tomorrow is in one hour, CET time ...)
    Thanks mate for support! Two of them are beaten, but this one is tough one

Fashion Designer
    After several days of agony getting pass through several hard to defeat champions...

Ladies and gentlemen, the Dark Prime Chrono is now mine~

Yes, I know, there is still lots of time, but it's annoying. (and tomorrow is in one hour, CET time ...)
    Thanks mate for support! Two of them are beaten, but this one is tough one
    Well...look on the bright side, mate, there's only this one you need to get pass and the last two would be a breeze...at least for me it was. Only took one try for each. Used lvl 6 Stalwart against Sky Giant and lvl 10 Curio for the Dark Prime Chrono.

Last edited by DR0G0N; 10-15-16 at 02:58 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    After several days of agony getting pass through several hard to defeat champions...

Ladies and gentlemen, the Dark One is now mine~

Well...look on the bright side, mate, there's only this one you need to get pass and the last two would be a breeze...at least for me it was. Only took one try for each. Used lvl 6 Stalwart against Sky Giant and lvl 10 Curio for the Dark One.

You mean dark prime chrono?? The dark one has to be crafted right??

Rhino Keeper
    Well Jack12 lost again with bbm so it's 29th loss... Will continue tomorrow to see how much it can go... good night!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by anaghasaki View Post
    You mean dark prime chrono?? The dark one has to be crafted right??
    Sorry, got ahead of myself, yup, the Dark Prime Chrono.

Farm Supplier

After about 40 losses against glasswing i finally beat him a minute ago with landworm 10 Mb. Good luck!