Page 15 of 49 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: 12-day, 48 round Tournament - Dark Prime Chrono Dragon

Rhino Keeper
    13 losses so far to Corrupt Stalwart. This is the kind of stuff that makes me want to delete this game. SUCH A GOLD SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry to shout, but this brings back memories of my first Stalwart battle where I LOST 34 TIMES before finally winning with a random level 3 Cotton Candy dragon.

I can already see the writing on The Dark One's wall, so to speak... this is how it will go... (The Dark One being the dragon that needs 35 tournament-won* Corrupt Crystals to obtain)...

The only way to get him will be to complete/win the next several tournaments. Let's see... we get 8 crystals for a 48-round tournament. Assuming that's 1 crystal for every 6 battles, it might take the next 7 tournaments to get up to 35 Corrupt Crystals (w/an alternating cycle of 18 & 30 round tournaments). I would bet money there will be NO wiggle room. Don't complete even just one of those tournaments? Oh well, out of luck. Did you save any gold? You can spend it now!! 100 gold per missing-crystal... BUT WAIT... we love you so much, we'll put them on sale for 50 gold per crystal! See how lucky you are? Spend your gold.

*Assuming the crystals will all come from tournaments... just imagine the joy if TL ties the crystals into tales and/or leaderboards!

Nightclub Owner
    Beaten Round 28 with LV15 Prime Eternal
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Remember to use those ADIPPS (Apollo, Deep, Illusion, Planet, Poison and Sunrise)dragons against champions because most of the time those will not work, �� lol.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Krissyo3 View Post
    Anyone having any luck with level 41. Skeletel Knight...lost with Diamond twice :/
    I just beat it wth forgefather 14

Fashion Designer
    just finished spa line is not too bad thankfully. Heros this time were the usual Diamond 15, Lollipop and Valiant 15 all really outdid themselfs. as well Wood Nymph has definitely earned more food down the road taking I think four or five wins; a very useful dragon! I found my original theories to hold true so far with the dark dragons being weak to any dragon that has good or battles against evil in their description. Ie Wood Nymph, many pinks, Glasswing and obviously Valiant. They were my first choice. I am looking forward to getting little hero but using Anemone as a good substitute for now. Good luck to everyone still in the trenches. My full results are listed in page one along with my stupid try's
    Last edited by Simdiva; 10-10-16 at 10:53 PM.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Executive Chef
    But stuck on Queen ..... My white glass doesn't seem to want to work ..... Any other suggestions appreciated ?

Edit .... Had Inspiration ..... queen < Storm L10 Ko. ( not used him for a long while )
    Last edited by pernmagic; 10-11-16 at 12:47 AM.
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Rhino Keeper
    Skeletal night drives me craaazy !!

Fashion Designer
    Anyone having any luck with level 41. Skeletel Knight...lost with Diamond twice :/
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    I just beat it wth forgefather 14
    my forgefather 14 lost to skeletal knight...
    any other suggestion besides diamond/ its hybrid?

Quote Originally Posted by TwinkleTwiny View Post
    Skeletal night drives me craaazy !!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryres View Post
    my forgefather 14 lost to skeletal knight...
    any other suggestion besides diamond/ its hybrid?
    For Skeletal Knight, try any Black-White-Yellow dragons, such as Astro, Arbiter, Etc. Good luck, guys!

*I haven't reached that round, but I beat it before using Astro. Worth to try.

Rhino Keeper
    Forgefather and black-white did not work but thank you for the help!