Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Sorcerer's School - New Storybook Adventure!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hazelnutfarms View Post
    Do we have to hatch a Planther or a Plantlers?
    ATTENTION, ATTENTION! I peeked ahead on my level 100 game and Chapter 5, Act 1 is "Hatch a PLANTLER ".
    >>19sparkles96>>19sparkles96>>19sparkles96

I just updated my post- the prize for day 2 on level 17 is NOT Red Weasely, but 10 Realm Runes! What does it mean? XD I hope the lower-level quest will still give all three animals!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ATurtleIsAReptile View Post
    I just updated my post- the prize for day 2 on level 17 is NOT Red Weasely, but 10 Realm Runes! What does it mean? XD I hope the lower-level quest will still give all three animals!
    Historically, the low levels get the 2nd animal as the grand prize.

Oh no, really? D: I thought level 17 would be high enough! That's a bummer, I would have leveled up more before starting if I'd known.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh no, really? D: I thought level 17 would be high enough! That's a bummer, I would have leveled up more before starting if I'd known.
    from my knowledge that is not the case.... during little red storybook quest, those who start the quest lvl 17 -21 did got the ultra rare little red but the good news is you do not need to lvl EPIC for the rare grandmother & super rare big bad wolf....

I started on lvl22 & I belong to the high lvl ... seriously I would rather belong to lvl 17-21 group .... grandmother appear on chapter 2 for lvl22-100... but grandmother appear on chapter 3 for lvl 17-21

there is 3 caps lvl 10 ??? -16 they might not get ultra rare but they still get the picture of ultra rare without knowing
    lvl 17-21 this is the best group to be in
    lvl22-100 high lvl group

of cause since you are sure you start on lvl17 & not lvl16 during chapter 10 in the beginning you see if your final prize is ultra rare do let us know & thanks for helping the mid levels group

Oh good, it sounds like there is still hope-- I was definitely level 17 when I started, so hopefully I'm in that middle group.

This forum has been extremely helpful in teaching me how to get started with everything, so I'm happy I can give back a little info about the mid-level quests!

Executive Chef
    I've been assuming the Wise Eagle is the symbol of the Ravenclaw house-- their symbol is the Eagle, their attribute is intelligence, and their main color is blue, plus it's wearing what looks like a Ravenclaw scarf. No Hermione yet, but I very much hope we get one! It'd also be cool to get animals to represent the other three houses.
    I didn't think it looked like her, I just thought with it being wise that it would have made sense as she's super clever. We shall see what happens next! Thanks for your ideas tho! An animal to symbolise each house would be awesome!

Rhino Keeper

What is supposed to mean? If it's a picture, it doesn't work. It takes me to a YouTube site that hasn't been updated in months?

Rhino Keeper
    Patience, still attending to errands, will update later today.

Rhino Keeper
    Continuation of story book. This version is for the high level players. I'm level 100 in the game.

Chapter 6
    Red Weasely found the Wise Eagle high up in his private study in the tallest tower of the school. The Wise Eagle was one of the most knowledgeable creatures on campus and would know how to find Airy for sure! It was starting to get dark and Red was really concerned for his friend. The dark part of the forest was even darker at night.

Act 1: Feed Plantlers 30 times - skip for 38 gems
    Act 2: Collect 35 Spellbooks from Harvesting - skip for 70 gems
    Act 3: Raise Red Weasely to Level 15 - skip for 80 gems
    Prize: Wise Eagle

Chapter 7
    Why would Airy go into the dark part of the forest and why would he go alone? Red didn't understand why his friend would do such a thing. What could be worth the risk? Wise Eagle mentioned that Airy had come earlier in search of a special ingredient that could only be found in the darkest part of the forest. With certainty that Airy had good reasons for going, Wise Eagle urged Red to trust his friend.

Act 1: Hatch a Koala Cadabra - skip for 34 gems
    Act 2: Plant 5 Adventurnips - skip for 15 gems
    Act 3: Raise Wise Eagle to Level 4 - skip for 15 gems
    Prize: 12 Realm Runes

Chapter 8
    The Wise Eagle could tell the young weasel was very concerned and wanted to calm his worries. The eagle mentioned to Red that if he wanted to find his friend, there was a Magic Mirror that he could use. With a pure heartened honorable wishes, the mirror would show the location of what the gazer seeks.

Act 1: Harvest 6 Mana Bananas - skip for 12 gems
    Act 2: Raise Wise Eagle to Level 7 - skip for 30 gems
    Act 3: Collect 100 Croaking Candies from Harvesting - skip for 100 gems
    Act 4: Feed Koala Cadabra 30 times - skip for 41 gems
    Prize: Magic Mirror

Chapter 9
    The instant Red peered into the Magic Mirror, he saw an image of Airy Otter casually leaving the dark part of the forest and heading back towards the school. Red dashed out of the tower, thanking the Wise Eagle as he ran by. At the edge of the forest Red met up with Airy and gave him a huge hug. Red, shaking with anxiety, questioned his friend as to why he would venture into the dark part of the forest.

Act 1: Feed Koala Cadabra 15 times - skip for 121 gems
    Act 2: Raise Wise eagle to Level 12 - skip for 80 gems
    Act 3: Hatch a Rainguin - skip for 25 gems
    Act 4: Breed Rock Rhino with another animal - skip for 25 gems
    Prize: 10000 Apples

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast