Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Sorcerer's School - New Storybook Adventure!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by supster50 View Post
    If any one is wondering u get 2 candies per a hour for chapter two act two. And does any one know what the hatching time is for the red weasely guy.
    Thank you Supster50. That is very helpful knowing the the amount per hour of croaking candies. If I can find out the hatching. Weasley time I'll let the Forum know.

Quote Originally Posted by cardinalpsy View Post
    I'm told that there's a different version of the storybook for low level players. I'm a level 100 player, so this is the storybook version I'm currently doing.

Chapter 5
    The rules were clear, Sorcerer's School students were not allowed to venture into the dark part of the forest! there were potent dark magical forces at work there and it wasn't safe for the students. Red was not sure what to do next, but he knew who would. Red gathered his books and scurried outdoors to find the Wise Eagle!

Act 1: Hatch a Planthers - skip for 25 gems
    Act 2: Harvest 5 Adventurnips - skip for 20 gems
    Act 3: Raise Red Weasely to Level 11 - skip for 50 gems
    Act 4: ? Feed Planthers
    Prize: 16 Lion Tiles
    Do we have to hatch a Planther or a Plantlers?

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know what chapter we get the eagle reward? That's the only one I want but I don't want to waste apples on red Wesley...I don't like that animal

Quote Originally Posted by NannaSherry View Post
    Thank you Supster50. That is very helpful knowing the the amount per hour of croaking candies. If I can find out the hatching. Weasley time I'll let the Forum know.
    7 hours

Talking

Here is the egg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	181.7 KB 
ID:	33897  

Update on low-level challenges (I'm level 17):

Chapter One
    1. Plant 4 Adventurnips
    2. Harvest 4 Adventurnips
    Prize: 8000 apples

Chapter Two
    1. Plant 4 Mana Bananas
    2. Harvest 30 Croaking Candies
    Prize: 10 Realm Runes
    Last edited by ATurtleIsAReptile; 10-08-16 at 10:39 AM.

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ATurtleIsAReptile View Post
    Update on low-level challenges (I'm level 17):

Chapter One
    1. Plant 4 Adventurnips
    2. Harvest 4 Adventurnips
    Prize: 8000 apples

Chapter Two
    1. Plant 4 Mana Bananas
    2. Harvest 30 Croaking Candies
    Prize: ??? (I assume it'll be Red Weasely-- I'll update once I get it)
    It's really good of you to post the lower level results. Not many do, and lower levels really need this help.

To be sure; if I now already start and finish evolve red weasely to lvl4, I will auto complete that chapter tommorow right?

Executive Chef
    I will start a bit later, not got a great food supply. Hoping to get it up soon. Hoped for a bit more time as I have two treasure animals I wanted to make epic. Anyway, the otter is obviously Harry, the weasel is ron is the wise owl heromine?

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    I will start a bit later, not got a great food supply. Hoping to get it up soon. Hoped for a bit more time as I have two treasure animals I wanted to make epic. Anyway, the otter is obviously Harry, the weasel is ron is the wise owl heromine?
    I've been assuming the Wise Eagle is the symbol of the Ravenclaw house-- their symbol is the Eagle, their attribute is intelligence, and their main color is blue, plus it's wearing what looks like a Ravenclaw scarf. No Hermione yet, but I very much hope we get one! It'd also be cool to get animals to represent the other three houses.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast