Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Sorcerer's School - New Storybook Adventure!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cardinalpsy View Post
    Chapter 1
    Magic could be found all throughout the forest. A few animals had embraced the magic and learned to control it through proper training and instruction. One such animal was little Red Weasely, the youngest in his pack. He had been chosen to learn the ways of magic at the world-renowned Sorcerer's school.

Act 1: Plant 5 Adventurnips - skip for 15 gems
    Act 2: Harvest 5 Adventurnips - skip for 20 gems
    Prize: 8000 Apples

Chapter 2
    It was a morning like any other and Red was supposed to meet up with his best friend and classmate, Airy Otter, to study for an upcoming alchemy exam. Red had never been very good at alchemy and without Airy's help, Red would surely have to repeat the class again the following year. Airy would never let that happen to his best friend!

Act 1: Plant 6 Mana Bananas - skip for 9 gems
    Act 2: Collect 65 Croaking Candies from Harvesting - skip for 65 gems
    Prize: Red Weasely

Chapter 3
    Airy had never missed a study session with Red before. It was unlike him to not show up with out letting anyone know where he was. red was so worried about him! What if something horrible had happened to him? What if he fell into a hole, was turned into another animal, or even worse . . . got detention!

Act 1: Breed Frostfang with another animal - skip for 25 gems
    Act 2: Harvest 6 Adventurnips - skip for 24 gems
    Act 3: Raise red Weasely to level 4 - skip for 10 gems
    Prize: 10 Runes

Chapter 4
    "Where's Airy Otter?" Red asked all his classmates, but no one had an answer. He had almost given up all hope of finding his friend when he heard someone mention Airy's name. Red ran over and found his sister talking about how she saw Airy walking into the dark part of the forest!

Act 1: Plan 4 Spell Melons - skip for 30 gems
    Act 2: Raise Red Weasely to level 8 - skip for 20 gems
    Act 3: Collect 110 Croaking Candies from Harvesting - skip for 110 gems
    Prize: 25000 coins and 5000 stars

I assume this is for HIGH level players. You should label that clearly so as not to misguide new lower level players who will have different steps.
    >>19sparkles96>>19sparkles96>>19sparkles96

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 19sparkles96 View Post
    I assume this is for HIGH level players. You should label that clearly so as not to misguide new lower level players who will have different steps.
    I am not aware that there is a different version of the storybook for low level players. As far as I'm aware, there is just one standard version for everyone.

Executive Chef
    I am not aware that there is a different version of the storybook for low level players. As far as I'm aware, there is just one standard version for everyone.
    Yes, they've been having a low level and high level storybook, can't recall what the level cutoff is but someone may know

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Yes, they've been having a low level and high level storybook, can't recall what the level cutoff is but someone may know
    Okay, that's helpful information. Many thanks.

Executive Chef
    Okay, that's helpful information. Many thanks.
    No problem, thanks for the next storybook steps, I added them to page 1 with credit to you

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by saucysammis View Post
    Theoretically starting tomorrow or the next day or etc gives you "extra" days. This is because you will have extra time to save up food for the feeding tasks; if you have a long timer on your den, nest or evo flower you have extra time to clear those out; and lastly you have the opportunity to see ahead what the goals are by reading in this thread what the first line of players are writing about.

I always start on day 1 and have always finished. The upsides of starting on day 1 are that you get to start playing, and you are free to pursue the next goals which usually start up right on the day 10 of the first finishers.
    Thank you for the tips. Thinking about starting tomorrow. I do have one in the nest about 7 hours left and then another in the breeding den same time limit. Stocking up on apples till then.

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Banned
    Already done Chp. 1. I don't actually have a lot of animal space soooo...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Frightingale will be tough to breed if we need it, always harder during events plus so many other high time animals.. Started trying and already got spring wing
    I remember to breed Peamoth in one of the goal-line events. Peamoth is a Rare animal of also Dark/Nature element combo (14-hours hatching time). A lot of people really had a hard time breeding Peamoth at that time. Frightingale won't be easier. You will probably see many Planthlers (10-hour timer) and some Spring Wing (13-hour timer). Of the Dark/Nature family, other than Planthler (Common) and Aurora Pegasus (Super Rare, 16-hour times), all other are Rare animals.

I wonder what's the cost to skip it. I have a Level 4 Frightingale which can be used for feeding 50 times if needed.

I'm told that there's a different version of the storybook for low level players. I'm a level 100 player, so this is the storybook version I'm currently doing.

Chapter 1
    Magic could be found all throughout the forest. A few animals had embraced the magic and learned to control it through proper training and instruction. One such animal was little Red Weasely, the youngest in his pack. He had been chosen to learn the ways of magic at the world-renowned Sorcerer's school.

Act 1: Plant 5 Adventurnips - skip for 15 gems
    Prize: 8000 Apples

Chapter 2
    It was a morning like any other and Red was supposed to meet up with his best friend and classmate, Airy Otter, to study for an upcoming alchemy exam. Red had never been very good at alchemy and without Airy's help, Red would surely have to repeat the class again the following year. Airy would never let that happen to his best friend!

Act 1: Plant 6 Mana Bananas - skip for 9 gems
    Act 2: Collect 65 Croaking Candies from Harvesting - skip for 65 gems
    Prize: Red Weasely

Chapter 3
    Airy had never missed a study session with Red before. It was unlike him to not show up with out letting anyone know where he was. red was so worried about him! What if something horrible had happened to him? What if he fell into a hole, was turned into another animal, or even worse . . . got detention!

Act 1: Breed Frostfang with another animal - skip for 25 gems
    Act 2: Harvest 6 Adventurnips - skip for 24 gems
    Act 3: Raise red Weasely to level 4 - skip for 10 gems
    Prize: 10 Runes

Chapter 4
    "Where's Airy Otter?" Red asked all his classmates, but no one had an answer. He had almost given up all hope of finding his friend when he heard someone mention Airy's name. Red ran over and found his sister talking about how she saw Airy walking into the dark part of the forest!

Act 1: Plan 4 Spell Melons - skip for 30 gems
    Act 2: Raise Red Weasely to level 8 - skip for 20 gems
    Act 3: Collect 110 Croaking Candies from Harvesting - skip for 110 gems
    Prize: 25000 coins and 5000 stars

Chapter 5
    The rules were clear, Sorcerer's School students were not allowed to venture into the dark part of the forest! there were potent dark magical forces at work there and it wasn't safe for the students. Red was not sure what to do next, but he knew who would. Red gathered his books and scurried outdoors to find the Wise Eagle!

Act 1: Hatch a Planthers - skip for 25 gems
    Act 3: Raise Red Weasely to Level 11 - skip for 50 gems
    Act 4: ? Feed Planthers
    Prize: 16 Lion Tiles
    Do you have the feeding schedule for red weasely? Trying to see how many apples I will need.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    I remember to breed Peamoth in one of the goal-line events. Peamoth is a Rare animal of also Dark/Nature element combo (14-hours hatching time). A lot of people really had a hard time breeding Peamoth at that time. Frightingale won't be easier. You will probably see many Planthlers (10-hour timer) and some Spring Wing (13-hour timer). Of the Dark/Nature family, other than Planthler (Common) and Aurora Pegasus (Super Rare, 16-hour times), all other are Rare animals.

I wonder what's the cost to skip it. I have a Level 4 Frightingale which can be used for feeding 50 times if needed.
    Since frightingale now says "limited time" I wonder if it's on it's way out instead of part of the storybook? Guess we'll find out lol

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast