Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Sorcerer's School - New Storybook Adventure!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    It's posted on page 1 in my post but here it is

Act 1: Feed Rainguin 40 times - skip for 108 gems
    Act 2: Plant 5 Mystic Mangos - skip for 30 gems
    Act 3: Raise Wise Eagle to Level 15 - skip for 195 gems
    Act 4: Collect 55 Spellbooks from Harvesting - skip for 110 gems
    Prize: Airy Otter
    Ah, sorry! I was only looking at the first post. ^^; Thank you! ♥

Fashion Designer
    Never delaying my start again. Still on chapter 8. Not going to be able to finish this one without significant gem spending, especially since I tried for a Deadwing and have a Sugarskull Glider fail on the nest, and a "not a Rainguin" fail in the den.

Too many things going on at once! I really want to try for the Deadwing a few more times, but with everything else going on, time is scarce!

Executive Chef
    It's so hard when you don't get the animal you need first time! My attempt at a rainguin was a glacial griffin, got it after that tho

Fashion Designer
    Spent 41 gems, and I think I will make it. All that's left is to harvest the Mystic Mangoes, and then maybe a few cherries to finish our the spellbooks. Yeesh!

That's a big gem spend for me, as I only collect gems from friends.

Rhino Keeper
    So I'm an idiot and harvest the wrong farms on both my accounts, now I'll probably have to spend gems to speed timers on my main one. The 2nd account is screwed didn't breed a rainguin until too late. ugh

Fashion Designer
    I made a critical mistake by planting mystic mangoes ahead (I thought I already finished chapter 10 step 1 but the game rolled back); thus, forcing me to use 30 gems to skip the planting task in order to complete the tales (I don't have much time if I'll wait for the timer to finish). Glad I was able to finish it, though.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakrysta View Post
    Spent 41 gems, and I think I will make it. All that's left is to harvest the Mystic Mangoes, and then maybe a few cherries to finish our the spellbooks. Yeesh!

That's a big gem spend for me, as I only collect gems from friends.
    I share the same sentiment. Spending 10+ gems is already big for me considering that I don't have gem-producing animals.

Executive Chef
    I have a question, when we don't end a Storybook Adventure before it ends we are able to buy the animal from the icon on our right... But I, not only don't have that icon, that means that I won, but sadly I don't have any Airy Otter in my storage, am I thinking wrong?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    I have a question, when we don't end a Storybook Adventure before it ends we are able to buy the animal from the icon on our right... But I, not only don't have that icon, that means that I won, but sadly I don't have any Airy Otter in my storage, am I thinking wrong?
    The ONLY way to win is to complete the 10 tasks in 10 days. ALL of them. The other way is to buy the grand prize for 2000 + GEMS - available only during storybook adventure time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    The ONLY way to win is to complete the 10 tasks in 10 days. ALL of them. The other way is to buy the grand prize for 2000 + GEMS - available only during storybook adventure time.
    I know that, but apparently you didn't understand my question.

So, if I lost the Storybook, with the heck I didn't had the icon to buy the Airy Otter? Simple answer, because I won the event. The Storybook Adventure ends but if you don't complete the event, the same stays for 1 or 2 days with the only option to buy the Airy Otter, but I didn't had that option.