Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Sorcerer's School - New Storybook Adventure!

Hey I had wise eagle on the roost and accidentally placed it early. Am I okay or will the game not recognize it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Ouch ouch I breeding with Elephantom/Crystal Unicorn and get Elefphantom
    So I 'm for the breeding of Koala Cadabra again precious stones to accelerate used. I have the breeding Elephantom / Crystal Unicorn and got Elephantom, Koala Cadabra, Koala Cadabra and 23 hours Zapra ??????

Rhino Keeper
    Can anyone tell me how long Wise Eagle needs to sit in the nest? I'm trying to time all of the quests for chapter 7. My Koala Cadabra will be ready at midnight but won't be able to get to him until tomorrow morning. Leaves me about 18 waking hours to hatch Wise Eagle and evolve him to level 4.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sgr1953 View Post
    Can anyone tell me how long Wise Eagle needs to sit in the nest? I'm trying to time all of the quests for chapter 7. My Koala Cadabra will be ready at midnight but won't be able to get to him until tomorrow morning. Leaves me about 18 waking hours to hatch Wise Eagle and evolve him to level 4.
    Hello page 8 look, post # 77

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandV123 View Post
    Hey I had wise eagle on the roost and accidentally placed it early. Am I okay or will the game not recognize it.
    If you have evolved it then yes the game will recognize it. It's the feeding part that you should leave.

Fashion Designer
    Thank you all who posted the chapters and the goals and rewards!
    I just got my wise eagle earlier today and stopped after that. The Wise Eagle is beautiful in epic form and cute :3 in baby form

Need to stock up on apples, plus using this time to hatch animals in my storage.

Good luck to all who are still trying!

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Finished chapter 7 today and think I'm going to stop there. Although I love Harry Potter I don't overly love the design of these animals and I did manage to hatch the Wagrid so that gives me three animals with the new element ( Red Weasley + Wise Eagle +Wagrid). I feel like I would rather save the apples for animals I really want in the next story book. Plus, we know from previews that there will be more harry potter themed animals coming up so maybe I'll like those more.

Why have us try to hatch a Koala Cadabra? It's such a long timer and a fail eats up almost an entire day. I assume it's done so that we waste our gems to skip it. I am trying to save enough gems to buy the new habitat. I can't buy anymore gems for this game. I've already wasted enough money. Now I have to decide between the new habitat or getting past this current 18 hour fail for a shot at the final prize. Very disappointing. Don't even get me started on the package sales...

Does anyone honestly believe that a crystal unicorn + grand gem grove + 20,000 apples is worth $79.99? And that we should jump at the chance at buying it for $19.99?

Fashion Designer
    My son actually has a t-shirt that has Hairy Otter printed on it, an otter wearing a cloak, holding a wand and looking through round rimmed spectacles. We picked it up at the San Francisco Zoo years ago. So, yes. I am in it till the end.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pets4moongazer View Post
    Why have us try to hatch a Koala Cadabra? It's such a long timer and a fail eats up almost an entire day. I assume it's done so that we waste our gems to skip it. I am trying to save enough gems to buy the new habitat. I can't buy anymore gems for this game. I've already wasted enough money. Now I have to decide between the new habitat or getting past this current 18 hour fail for a shot at the final prize. Very disappointing. Don't even get me started on the package sales...

Does anyone honestly believe that a crystal unicorn + grand gem grove + 20,000 apples is worth $79.99? And that we should jump at the chance at buying it for $19.99?
    I personally believe the value pack of "crystal unicorn + grand gem grove + 20,000 apples" at $19.99 is a good deal and is the only value pack I ever purchased so far. It's because Crystal Unicorn (CU) is the symbol and the center piece of the FFS game and CU is very difficult to breed. I am against buying animals by cash or gems but this might be the exception. The value of the Grand Gem Grove is also higher than any other habitats offered in the game as it can hold 4 animals with a coin capacity of 120,000 while most of the special habits have a coin capacity of 55,000 or 60,000.
    Last edited by supermaay; 10-14-16 at 10:12 AM.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast