Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Sorcerer's School - New Storybook Adventure!

You mention animals in storage
    HOW do you do that?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by scottkohtz View Post
    You mention animals in storage
    HOW do you do that?
    When you win animals from storybook, tournaments, or buy from value packs those animals go into storage, once you take them out there is no longer a way to store them.. Hoping for a storage building in the future but it's very difficult to place all animals with limited space for new habitats etc runestones aren't so easy to come by so there are a lot of animals introduced from events as you are trying to get runes, expand, clear land etc for a habitat that is element specific and can only hold 3-4 avg leaving a lot of animals stored in limbo

which tree should we plant to get spellbooks?

Host(ess)
    🆔ThePjays
    Level: 52 High Level

Help. Help. Please

QUESTION: I am currently on Chapter 8 Act 3. In my quest to stay a step ahead. I goofed. The Koala has to be fed 30 times for Act 4 (which is fine as I have two level 1 Koalas) So, I am ready for that.

Problem is:
    In preparation for Chapter 9 Act 2, I have already placed Wise Eagle in the evolution flower. BUT, forgetting the fact one Koala will have to be evolved for Chapter 9 Act 1 to be completed. So, that means Wise Eagle will have to come out of the evolution flower Before the storybook asks for him to be at level 12.

Will the game system recognize Wise eagle as already having been evolved to level 12? Or should I simply stop playing now? 😪

Thanks in advance

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePjays View Post
    ��ThePjays

Help. Help. Please

QUESTION: I am currently on Chapter 8 Act 3. In my quest to stay a step ahead. I goofed. The Koala has to be fed 30 times for Act 4 (which is fine as I have two level 1 Koalas) So, I am ready for that.

Problem is:
    In preparation for Chapter 9 Act 2, I have already placed Wise Eagle in the evolution flower. BUT, forgetting the fact one Koala will have to be evolved for Chapter 9 Act 1 to be completed. So, that means Wise Eagle will have to come out of the evolution flower Before the storybook asks for him to be at level 12.

Will the game system recognize Wise eagle as already having been evolved to level 12? Or should I simply stop playing now? ��

Thanks in advance
    Don't worry! The system will recognize that Wise Eagle has already been evolved to level 12. The sequence doesn't matter.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    Don't worry! The system will recognize that Wise Eagle has already been evolved to level 12. The sequence doesn't matter.
    Thank you so very much for responding. What a relief.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by edadrfdsc View Post
    which tree should we plant to get spellbooks?
    To get spellbooks you plant whichever crops suit your time frame and budget. Usually it's best to plant crops that have at least a 1 hour timer because the tokens are generated by the hour.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePjays View Post
    ��ThePjays

Help. Help. Please

Problem is:

Will the game system recognize Wise eagle as already having been evolved to level 12? Or should I simply stop playing now? ��

Thanks in advance
    I see your question has been answered but I thought I'd add this for anyone else trying to see the rhyme and reason.

A general rule to remember for these storybooks is that HATCH means moving an animal from den to nest or from nest to habitat.(or sell) EVOLVE goals can be done ahead of time. BREED & FEED goals must be done in sequence as requested.

HATCH goals are the hardest because you have a chance of not getting the animal.

The prize animals that we win by achieving goals (in this case the red Weasley and the wise eagle) are associated with later level up EVOLVE goals and should be taken from storage as soon as they have been won so they can be hatched, fed and leveled to epic 15 as soon as possible. Once the goals come up, even days later, the game will recognize that it has been leveled up. In this way your den, nest, and evo flower are available once the goals to breed and feed animals come up.

These forums are great for sharing and finding out what must be done next and planning for it. We do have to be careful not to get ahead of goals that we wouldn't get ahead of if we know about them!

Examples:

1. If you read in the forums that you will at some point have to "BREED a rock rhino with another animal" this means that you want to wait for the goal to tell you to breed it before setting up a rhino in the den.

2. If you read in the forums that you will have to HATCH a koala cadabra .....you will usually later get a goal to feed one. Hatching goals have some flexibility. You can start breeding a day or two ahead to generate a couple of the same goal animals to later feed at lower cost and without having to wait for evolution. You must still have one available in the den or on the nest at the time the goal comes up in the game so that you can fulfill the goal by moving it from den to nest or nest to habitat.

You can also sell them right off the nest if you have many of the animal already in habitats and no room for more. (I usually sell one that cannot be fed any more and place the new one)

If you are filling the goal by moving from den to nest, and if the feed goal comes up right away but your animal is still on the nest it can be fulfilled by feeding the other, same animals already in the habitats. Just remember feed goals cannot be done ahead.

If you do accidently feed ahead then you will have to feed again.
    Last edited by saucysammis; 10-17-16 at 10:02 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Sorry, what are the high level steps for chapter 10? Thank you~

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amuletmoon View Post
    Sorry, what are the high level steps for chapter 10? Thank you~
    It's posted on page 1 in my post but here it is

Act 1: Feed Rainguin 40 times - skip for 108 gems
    Act 2: Plant 5 Mystic Mangos - skip for 30 gems
    Act 3: Raise Wise Eagle to Level 15 - skip for 195 gems
    Act 4: Collect 55 Spellbooks from Harvesting - skip for 110 gems
    Prize: Airy Otter

Quote Originally Posted by saucysammis View Post
    To get spellbooks you plant whichever crops suit your time frame and budget. Usually it's best to plant crops that have at least a 1 hour timer because the tokens are generated by the hour.

I see your question has been answered but I thought I'd add this for anyone else trying to see the rhyme and reason.

A general rule to remember for these storybooks is that HATCH means moving an animal from den to nest or from nest to habitat.(or sell) EVOLVE goals can be done ahead of time. BREED & FEED goals must be done in sequence as requested.

HATCH goals are the hardest because you have a chance of not getting the animal.

The prize animals that we win by achieving goals (in this case the red Weasley and the wise eagle) are associated with later level up EVOLVE goals and should be taken from storage as soon as they have been won so they can be hatched, fed and leveled to epic 15 as soon as possible. Once the goals come up, even days later, the game will recognize that it has been leveled up. In this way your den, nest, and evo flower are available once the goals to breed and feed animals come up.

These forums are great for sharing and finding out what must be done next and planning for it. We do have to be careful not to get ahead of goals that we wouldn't get ahead of if we know about them!

Examples:

1. If you read in the forums that you will at some point have to "BREED a rock rhino with another animal" this means that you want to wait for the goal to tell you to breed it before setting up a rhino in the den.

2. If you read in the forums that you will have to HATCH a koala cadabra .....you will usually later get a goal to feed one. Hatching goals have some flexibility. You can start breeding a day or two ahead to generate a couple of the same goal animals to later feed at lower cost and without having to wait for evolution. You must still have one available in the den or on the nest at the time the goal comes up in the game so that you can fulfill the goal by moving it from den to nest or nest to habitat.

You can also sell them right off the nest if you have many of the animal already in habitats and no room for more. (I usually sell one that cannot be fed any more and place the new one)

If you are filling the goal by moving from den to nest, and if the feed goal comes up right away but your animal is still on the nest it can be fulfilled by feeding the other, same animals already in the habitats. Just remember feed goals cannot be done ahead.

If you do accidently feed ahead then you will have to feed again.
    thanks saucysammis