Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: Sorcerer's School - New Storybook Adventure!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    I know that, but apparently you didn't understand my question.

So, if I lost the Storybook, with the heck I didn't had the icon to buy the Airy Otter? Simple answer, because I won the event. The Storybook Adventure ends but if you don't complete the event, the same stays for 1 or 2 days with the only option to buy the Airy Otter, but I didn't had that option.
    I hope I can answer your question if you start on day1 of storybook you are given 10days to complete... if you start on day2 on story quest you are also given 10days to complete but it will end on day12.

the left icon you mention will always be there for 10 days the last day you will have a timing on the last 24hrs.... so your question if Example I start on day1 but I did not do anything even I am on chapter 1 act1 I just leave it un-touch for 10days .... on day10 I should get a prompt saying hey cocauina do you want to buy Airy Otter??? last chance please click on 2200gems to buy it..... but I did not get this prompt msg so Airy Otter should be in my storage although I am on chapter 1 act 1.....

well if you msg S8 & they give Airy to you please msg here because I can save my apples for storybook in future :0

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by haku8cafe View Post
    I hope I can answer your question if you start on day1 of storybook you are given 10days to complete... if you start on day2 on story quest you are also given 10days to complete but it will end on day12.

the left icon you mention will always be there for 10 days the last day you will have a timing on the last 24hrs.... so your question if Example I start on day1 but I did not do anything even I am on chapter 1 act1 I just leave it un-touch for 10days .... on day10 I should get a prompt saying hey cocauina do you want to buy Airy Otter??? last chance please click on 2200gems to buy it..... but I did not get this prompt msg so Airy Otter should be in my storage although I am on chapter 1 act 1.....

well if you msg S8 & they give Airy to you please msg here because I can save my apples for storybook in future :0
    I know how that works, it doesn't matter when you start, if you don't finish you will still have the icon for 1 day so you can buy the reward from the event if you want.

The problem is this one, I finished the Storybook Adventure, but no Airy Otter in my storage and didn't get anyessage to buy the Airy Otter, this is the problem.

Executive Chef
    Does anyone know how long it will take to hatch Airy Otter + evolving time?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Does anyone know how long it will take to hatch Airy Otter + evolving time?
    I think either 14 or 16 hours hatch time, can't quite remember

Fashion Designer
    I have a question, when we don't end a Storybook Adventure before it ends we are able to buy the animal from the icon on our right... But I, not only don't have that icon, that means that I won, but sadly I don't have any Airy Otter in my storage, am I thinking wrong?
    I know that, but apparently you didn't understand my question.

So, if I lost the Storybook, with the heck I didn't had the icon to buy the Airy Otter? Simple answer, because I won the event. The Storybook Adventure ends but if you don't complete the event, the same stays for 1 or 2 days with the only option to buy the Airy Otter, but I didn't had that option.
    I know how that works, it doesn't matter when you start, if you don't finish you will still have the icon for 1 day so you can buy the reward from the event if you want.

The problem is this one, I finished the Storybook Adventure, but no Airy Otter in my storage and didn't get anyessage to buy the Airy Otter, this is the problem.
    It is clear to me that you are looking for the prize. It appears that you thought you did not finish in time and so you were hoping to have the chance to purchase the prize during a post timer grace period in which end prizes are available. Not being able to find such an icon or other access to purchase the Airy Otter you are thinking this must mean you did finish and the prize should be in storage or on the nest. (They go straight to the nest if the nest is empty when the goal is completed)

If you know you completed the goals in time and the Airy Otter is not in your game you can email support and they can help you.

If you are assuming you must have won based on having no remaining icon with the option to buy, it is possible that you won, but more likely that you didn't win as you originally thought, and that there just wasn't a post goal option to purchase the Airy Otter.

I don't know if such an option existed because I started early and finished the goals.

As was mentioned, it is possible that the Airy Otter was available to purchase throughout the entire time that the storybook was in play for all players....but not after the last end time relating to the last start time.

I in no way am an authority but here are some options in my guess as to the rules of the storybooks regarding after timer purchase options:

1. Someone who starts their 10 day storybook on the first day possible and does not finish in 10 days will not win, but may have the icon and an option to purchase for a few days until the storybook ends for all players and the event and icon are removed from the game.

2. Someone who begins their 10 day storybook on the second or third day possible and does not finish in 10 days will not win, but may have the icon and an option to purchase for 1 day less than someone who started the first day possible but still until the storybook ends for all players and the event and icon are removed from the game.

3. Someone who waits until the last possible day to start, or auto starts, and does not finish within the 10 day timer might not have an option to purchase after the timer runs out because the possibility and icon are removed from the game at the end of the timer so that a new event can take its place.

This is one incentive to start at the beginning or at least a day early.
    Last edited by saucysammis; 10-27-16 at 12:41 PM.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516