Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Sorcerer's School - New Storybook Adventure!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pets4moongazer View Post
    Why have us try to hatch a Koala Cadabra? It's such a long timer and a fail eats up almost an entire day. I assume it's done so that we waste our gems to skip it. I am trying to save enough gems to buy the new habitat. I can't buy anymore gems for this game. I've already wasted enough money. Now I have to decide between the new habitat or getting past this current 18 hour fail for a shot at the final prize. Very disappointing. Don't even get me started on the package sales...

Does anyone honestly believe that a crystal unicorn + grand gem grove + 20,000 apples is worth $79.99? And that we should jump at the chance at buying it for $19.99?
    On a normal day if a player suddenly decided they needed a Crystal Unicorn, a Grand gem grove and 20,000 apples, the payment in gems would equal 79.99. In that respect 19.99 is a very good price if not quite as much fun as winning the items.

The concept of a value pack being "worth it" has more to do with considering the amount of time you gain enjoyment from game, the things that would make your game play more enjoyable (having a crystal unicorn benefits you in coins, battles and breeding) and the choice to pay the developers with some income in exchange for an item you'd really like to include in the puzzle that this free game can be.

Rhino Keeper
    I got credit for just putting the koala on the nest I guess, because mine is now set ready for round 8 to start at whatever hours is left. Because then I had to do the adv. turnips and level the bird (but I already had) and got the runes and that's about it, round 7 done earlier today by surprise. My koala is still halfway through the nest progress. Maybe the wording is just a bit off instead of "hatch" it's "put onto the nest"?
    I use android and I do hit yes on new neighbors.
    I play Castle Story (DS and FS burnout, I'll be back to those though).
    I don't usually read my wall in the games.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by calicokittennope View Post
    I got credit for just putting the koala on the nest I guess, because mine is now set ready for round 8 to start at whatever hours is left. Because then I had to do the adv. turnips and level the bird (but I already had) and got the runes and that's about it, round 7 done earlier today by surprise. My koala is still halfway through the nest progress. Maybe the wording is just a bit off instead of "hatch" it's "put onto the nest"?
    Hatch means both (so far) move from breed to nest AND move from nest to habitat..so whichever one you do counts for 'hatch'. If you breed a timer that has multiple animals for that combo then you may want to have the egg on the nest for the 'hatch' step so that you are sure you have the correct thing. If that timer only has one animal for the combo then moving it to the nest also counts...but having the egg on the nest may save some time if it is a long breed and there are multiple steps after the hatching.
    Add me:
    Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story: AuroraLava (main account) 11Aurora11 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests. I hardly visit due to crashes.

Rhino Keeper
    I shouldn't have any problems completing the storybook. When Chapter 9 starts tomorrow I have a Rainguin on the nest ready to hatch. The other tasks won't be a problem. Typically there is nothing that difficult in chapter 10 to contend with, so I don't anticipate a problem there.

Farm Supplier
    Hey all, I bred Dark + Lightning hoping for a Koala Cadabra, instead I got a 13 hour fail. Any idea what this could be?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by harshika22 View Post
    Hey all, I bred Dark + Lightning hoping for a Koala Cadabra, instead I got a 13 hour fail. Any idea what this could be?

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment....1&d=1475415208

It's a beegull 🎉🎉🎉

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePjays View Post
    Thank you ! Unfortunately I already have that and the dragonfly I got before this one .

Executive Chef
    Well my first attempt at koala cadabra on both accounts was 18 hours so now I'm behind

Executive Chef
    I pre-bred a rainguin, then accidently deleted it :/ two tries have gotten me 9hour fails so I'm going to be behind now too *faceplant*

I used a few gems so I could try breeding again and got rainguin, so I'm still in the storybook!
    Last edited by Eluzyion; 10-15-16 at 11:51 AM.

Executive Chef
    Hello everybody! When there are tasks where I have to feed the animals a lot, I see that I breed 2 - 3 animals to keep the food low. I have managed to breed 3 Rainguin with Iciclaw / Crystal Unicorn