Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Something Dark is Coming...

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    22 here as well. I have a feeling we'll get 4 more if a 30 dragon tournament starts Tuesday.

Nightclub Owner
    22 Crystals here too. It's kind of a bummer for them to drag this out so long
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know how long we have to craft this guy? I just learned of his existence (I'm thawing after aeons of very minimal and hands off play) so obviously I've missed the "mega" tourno thing Kooky was talking about...
    This dragon is so cool...looks very Minas Morgul inspired-y.
    Honestly, Flatfoot sure has amped up this game's dragons and in the last three days I've been haunting the dragon forum threads I HAVE noticed a lot of love and appreciation for the work s/he (I'm sorry Flat I dunno) does. It's sad that I'm only noticing these seismic changes now but you know what they say about better late...

Rhino Keeper
    I've got five :-p

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    22 Crystals here too. It's kind of a bummer for them to drag this out so long
    Noooooo don't say that...I've only just started....but if you meant give us more chances to earn crystals...then I'm with you already!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345