Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: A Light in the Dark - The Finale is Here!

Executive Chef
    Yep, finished this a few hours ago and Light Mother is on the nest. Can't wait until she hatches! Congrats to everyone finished and good luck to everyone still going through the Tales.

Only 2 more rounds to go in the tournament as well!

We did it too! Thanks to the support from this Forum. I really liked being able to do the battles in advance so we could shoot through the early rounds and have enough time to have multiple goes at the difficult dragons.

Usually we ignore the tournament during a Tales and save the easy rounds for those days when you need to win 6 battles. This time we completed the Tales and the Tournament. Yay us!

Host(ess)
    Alright... barring some loss of internet this is actually going to be my first true win at a Tales! I just scraped by on Chronicler's food, I've got the monument and all made in advance and getting the Rune stones should be a breeze. First ever quad-type dragon and a champion to boot, not bad for a first

I also want to thank everyone who's been posting updates about it all on here, I never would've gotten this far without y'all. (And yeah, major thanks for how the tournament worked in this one! Even if I get stuck at Glasswing, I made it 45 rounds in, that's nothing to scoff at )

Rhino Keeper
    Finished day 9 just now in about 3 minutes.. In another hour my farms will be ready.. Must remember to plant 20 hr crops.. Light Mother will be mine tomorrow..

Edit: nooooo.. Flatfoot please please don't read the first line of this post.. Not meant for your eyes..

Executive Chef
    Day 10 - I'm at 20/145 runestones and plumpwings are planted. The monument is crafting. All is good! Can't wait to collect this prize later today! It will be my first time completing a DT AND my first time completing a tourney without using gold to ultimate a win!

How many rhunestones does the 20 hr crop give?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amalsaba View Post
    How many rhunestones does the 20 hr crop give?
    50, I believe. 2.5 per hour.

What's the quickest way to complete day 10's requirements? I was thinking about dividing my farms into 3 pumpwings and 4 scaly pears.

Executive Chef
    Completed Light Mother on nest

Good luck to everyone still playing and congrats to all already completed

TL .....I enjoyed this tales, the way it was put together .....needed planing and advance thinking but workable ....... Enjoyed the 48 dragon tournament ( not easy but possible as being a separate but necessary part to complete the tales) .....very relieved not to have to worry about getting neighbours to respond in the last chapter ....thanks
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by feonalily View Post
    What's the quickest way to complete day 10's requirements? I was thinking about dividing my farms into 3 pumpwings and 4 scaly pears.
    I have planned liked this: Darkland would be ready beforehand.. As soon as the day starts, step 1 would be completed and crafting of monument would start.. Step 2 would be started immediately in 6 farms.. The 7th would have a 20 hr crop.. Step 3 is to raise little hero to 13.. Step 4 is 145 runestones.. The 20 hrs crop would give 50 stones and the 6 5 hrs crops would totally give 75 (6 x 5 x 2.5) stones.. That makes it 125 stones.. We need more 20 stones.. That would be with 7 farms with 1 hr crops.. Would be done in 2 hrs..step 5 the monument would be ready by now.. This way, the day can be finished in approximately 7 hrs..