Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: A Light in the Dark - The Finale is Here!

Rhino Keeper
    Going to be tough with the dragon tales

Fashion Designer
    This has been tried in the Fantasy forest story and the battles are usually connected with chapters in the story/ tales. So be forewarned.
    A new dragon tales has started and I am sure some of the battle prizes will be connected to the tales.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 31aug2002 View Post
    This has been tried in the Fantasy forest story and the battles are usually connected with chapters in the story/ tales. So be forewarned.
    A new dragon tales has started and I am sure some of the battle prizes will be connected to the tales.
    You mean that potentially, we will win something else than skull which will be used as material for the tales ?

EDIT: it is likely to be the case, 35 corrupt crystals (from winning battle) are needed to craft the Dark one dragon (in addition to the 2 dragons from the tales)
    Last edited by TwinkleTwiny; 10-07-16 at 10:48 AM.

Executive Chef
    I just won a purple corrupt crystal with the first battle. Hmmmmm.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    With the hieroglyphic looking eye symbol, maybe it's a new Egypt type dragon! The only one I have is Cleopatra so I'd be excited if they were going to add to/bring back that series of dragons
    I agree .... I have the Mummy dragon but it's the only one I have
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinkleTwiny View Post
    You mean that potentially, we will win something else than skull which will be used as material for the tales ?

By the way, for the next tale, there will be 3 dragons to craft (just checked from the spell shop)
    Ding ding ding, The Dark One from the current tale (A Light in the Dark) needs 35 corrupt crystals found in tourney.

Rhino Keeper
    Am I seeing this correctly? If I win 35 battles in the tournament I can craft a champion/dark/red/black dragon??

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Florr06 View Post
    Am I seeing this correctly? If I win 35 battles in the tournament I can craft a champion/dark/red/black dragon??
    I suppose the 35 corrupt crystals won't be given with the first 35 battles, it will be too easy.

Excited about the new twist (and new type!)! SOOOO hoping it doesn't evolve into frustration!

Rhino Keeper

A Light In The Dark: new dragon tale October 7, 2016

Chronicler and Little Hero dragon crafting time: 6 hrs; incubation time 7 hrs

Quests:
    For Chronicler dragon:
    1. Lost legents: 1500 coins, returns in 2 hrs, collects Scribe's scrolls and old fables
    2. A new hero: 1500 coins, returns in 4 hrs, collects Mighty swords

Crafting:-
    Dragons:
    1. Chronicler dragon: 2 chronicler favors; 6 hrs
    2. Little Hero dragon: 4 little hero favors; 6 hrs

Material:
    1. Magic Link: 1 scribe's scrolls, 1 old fables, 2 mighty swords; 30 minutes
    2. Scribe's scrolls: 2 old fables; 15 minutes
    3. Old fables: 3 scribes scrolls; 15 minutes
    (Looks like the scrolls and fables can either be collected from quests or crafted from each other, not sure though)

Decor:
    1. Darkland: 1 Scribe's scrolls, 1 Old fables; 10 minutes
    2. Mural Fragment: 2 Old fables, 1 Mighty swords, 1 Magic link; 1 hour
    3. Light Mother Monument: 2 Scribe's scrolls, 2 Magic links, 2 small pearls; 2 hrs

Food requirements for Chronicler and Little hero dragons (accuracy not guaranteed):
    level 0 to level 10: 75175 apples
    level 10 to level 11: 30000 apples
    level 11 to level 12: 30000 apples
    level 12 to level 13: 35000 apples
    level 13 to level 14: 40000 apples
    level 14 to level 15: 100000 apples

Level 0 to 14: 210175 apples
    Level 0 to 13: 170175 apples
    Last edited by anaghasaki; 10-07-16 at 11:43 AM.

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast