Page 18 of 33 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: A Light in the Dark - The Finale is Here!

Executive Chef
    I'm out there, I do not get enough food in the short time. I would have liked the champion so much.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonwhispereri View Post
    No, but will try that, as my battle rounds are also affected. I win and then it resets and I use the same dragon I had won with, but lose
    Same!! Finally beat Guardian Angel, but when I came back for the next battle, there he was again, like I never won, and now I lost of course, so I am getting very irritated at the server issues. There is absolutely nothing wrong with my connection, or any other apps.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 19sparkles96 View Post
    Okay, early Christmas gift. I have multiple accounts and when I log in to a sub account that has the video flag available I leave it alone. Then a certain percentage of the time when I log back into my main account I can "capture the flag" and bring it there. One developed sub account in particular has let me do this 5 times in a row. Works great during Spin the Wheel events. Yes I am a master of this game, just one nugget I've figured out over the years.
    I can do that too. However, I feel like it's exploiting a part of the game and do not partake in the "freebies" when logging back from my other account.

Executive Chef
    Just finished chapter 4 and have firestorm sitting on nest ..... Ok so far .....
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Executive Chef
    Finally got a firestorm on the nest this morning. I just bred a charm too, so that will sit and hang out a few days. I'm way too low on food, I'll have to do the math and see if it's cheaper to buy more or skip feeding the last time. Had to feed my Infinity for battling. At a level 14 she was useless but at a 15, much better.

Day 4 in progress, should be done soon.

Nightclub Owner
    Just finished Chapter 5, now preparing for Chapter 6
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

The quests for the swords only gives out two swords every time I have completed a quest I have done this four times and now have eight swords. I have crafted three magic links ready for later chapters. Now I am questing for the scribes scroll and fables I need a lot of these to then craft the other decorations in later chapters. Have a good day everyone.: )

Executive Chef
    Finished day 4. Keep sending the dragon out for supplies so that I will have enough in advance. I'll evolve him overnight so he's ready to be fed in the am. Will work on crafting the decorations in advance as much as I can today.

My ONLY concern is not having enough food at this point. I'm already on round 33 of the battles, so I will be fine there.

Farm Supplier
    For the battle acts in the tales chapters does it count the battles you have already won or do you have to beat that many more? I am playing in the low level bracket so it is sometimes difficult for me to beat the level 11+ dragons in the battles when I only can max my dragons to lvl 10 right now. Thank you

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Horseladi View Post
    For the battle acts in the tales chapters does it count the battles you have already won or do you have to beat that many more? I am playing in the low level bracket so it is sometimes difficult for me to beat the level 11+ dragons in the battles when I only can max my dragons to lvl 10 right now. Thank you
    For the low level bracket you have to comepete the rounds as they are asked of you. Doing rounds pre-emptively won't count towards that chapter's goal. In the higher tiers it tracks what number round you beat, so those players could do the tournmanet ahead of time. But for your level bracket, it's best to wait until the rounds are required- unless you feel confident enough to win the tournament anyways. Good luck :3