Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: A Light in the Dark - The Finale is Here!

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you so much Mylord7 for your detailed calculation. This was exactly what I was hoping for. Thanks again.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 19sparkles96 View Post
    Finally finished tournament and Dark Prime Chrono is in storage. I now have 8 Corrupt Crystals. Anybody heard how we will get the rest of the required amount to craft the Dark One?
    BY participating in further tournaments from the information in the spell shop.

Fashion Designer
    How many runestones per hour collecting from farms? I'm trying to calculate what I'm going to plant.

Host(ess)
    @19sparkles96, that's quick, I'm impressed. Was it a very hard journey? If you don't mind me asking....did you have to use 'ultimate' on any opponents?

Nightclub Owner
    Just finished Chapter 4, preparing for Chapter 5 now
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 19sparkles96 View Post
    Finally finished tournament and Dark Prime Chrono is in storage. I now have 8 Corrupt Crystals. Anybody heard how we will get the rest of the required amount to craft the Dark One?
    FINALLY...... Sparkles we have 12 days, and you did it in 2!!!!! Do you not sleep? Well done, I'm not too far behind, just defeated Wood Nymph! Only another 15 to go..... Yawn! Congrats!

Executive Chef
    Just started day three, finally have an empty nest to hatch my dragon, so won't be able to speed trough the day.

AND, I cannot breed a firestorm to save my life, a wooden fail and now a firemane fail. Why, oh why

Fashion Designer
    Can you hatch your Chronicler egg before prompted? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by dragonwhispereri View Post
    Don't know if anyone else had this, but am on chapter 2, and didn't realize that somehow the event icon disappeared and didn't get credit for collecting rune stones

I closed game and reopened and it's back, but lost one hour of collecting

This keeps happening I just completed 2 hours and lost icon and game reset and lost icon, now I have to do lost quest again....ughhhh

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonwhispereri View Post
    This keeps happening I just completed 2 hours and lost icon and game reset and lost icon, now I have to do lost quest again....ughhhh
    Sorry to hear that you're having trouble. Have you tried reinstalling your game or checking your connection? You may want to try that and see if it works better.