Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: A Light in the Dark - The Finale is Here!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    I don't know how you have 3 after finishing chapter 1, when there are supposed to be only 8 available after certain battles especially if you are in the top group. Could a Mod or anyone please confirm how many crystals are available during the Tales please.

How many battles have you completed?
    In the home stretch! Just beat level 19 Dark Skeletal Knight with my level 15 Infinity. 7 rounds left and so far I have 6 Corrupt Crystals in my storage.
    >>19sparkles96>>19sparkles96>>19sparkles96

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by leysanne View Post
    My tales has just auto started ... & I got a pop up message telling me that it had. Tried to take a photo but didn't take for some reason
    Quote Originally Posted by raygill1 View Post
    Has the tales just auto started? I had a pop up saying so but it doesn't look like it! Cud do with another 24hrs to collect food......
    Mine too, looks like this is it, guys. Ready or not, here it comes~

Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    I don't know how you have 3 after finishing chapter 1, when there are supposed to be only 8 available after certain battles especially if you are in the top group. Could a Mod or anyone please confirm how many crystals are available during the Tales please.

How many battles have you completed?
    I have just completed round 24 of the battle tournamemt and won 4 corrupted crystals so far. I just completed round 1 of the tales event to check if we get an extra amount of corrupted crystals but we definitely do not. Crystals can only be won in round 1, 6, 13, 18, 27, 36, 42 & 48 of the current battle tournament which makes 8 crystals and I would guess that the others have to be won in later battles.

I didn't want to confuse anybody. I just wanted to be sure that I don't miss any corrupted crystals by skipping this tales event

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 19sparkles96 View Post
    In the home stretch! Just beat level 19 Dark Skeletal Knight with my level 15 Infinity. 7 rounds left and so far I have 6 Corrupt Crystals in my storage.
    Wow you are moving fast!! I am stuck at round 28 with corrupt stalwart. Hopefully i can move on soon. Good luck for the rest of the battles!

Host(ess)

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by luckyaa7 View Post
    Wow you are moving fast!! I am stuck at round 28 with corrupt stalwart. Hopefully i can move on soon. Good luck for the rest of the battles!
    Just beat Corrupt Stalwart with Diamond (bb). I tried 9 times with Diamond and one Fire. It seemed like I'd never get him.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    Mine too, looks like this is it, guys. Ready or not, here it comes~
    Yep it started...... I'm sure there used to be more time grrrrr!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by naninak View Post
    Just beat Corrupt Stalwart with Diamond (bb). I tried 9 times with Diamond and one Fire. It seemed like I'd never get him.
    I got it wih lvl 15 fire after lvl 15 diamond lost twice and lvl 15 infinity lost once

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by raygill1 View Post
    Has the tales just auto started? I had a pop up saying so but it doesn't look like it! Cud do with another 24hrs to collect food......
    You can have your 24 hrs.. All you have to do on day 1 is plant impruberries 8 times and 1 Battle (if you haven't already battled it)..

Rhino Keeper
    Has anybody worked out yet exactly how many of each different craft items we need in total?

So is there any hope of going very far in the battle arena when you only have level 12, 11 & 10 dragons? I've made it to battle 12. I use the color advantages listed in the battle arena guide. I never seem to be able to grow enough food to get them to higher levels, exspecially will all the tales and leaderboards. I'm at level 102.